✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Mar-2012] Coldplay @ Good Morning America, New York, NY, USA

Tash

Hard to say. I've watched these sorts of shows before and it seems like you have to wait through a lot of boring chatter about other things to get to the actual music moments. Usually, though, they often show up in the middle or latter part of the show, so my guess is perhaps sometime close to 8 am (central), or after that?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to decide if it's worth skipping school (I'm the teacher) tomorrow. This will be the only time I can see them this tour. I live in CT so it will take ~3 hours to get down there. Anyone going? What time are you getting there?

any prediction as to when they'll actually be on the show? GMA is from 7am to 9am?

I am guessing they'll come on right at 8:30. That's exactly the time I leave for work on Fridays! I know it'll be up on their website later so I'm not stressing.

trying to decide if it's worth skipping school (I'm the teacher) tomorrow. This will be the only time I can see them this tour. I live in CT so it will take ~3 hours to get down there. Anyone going? What time are you getting there?

We're pretty much in the same boat. I'm on the fence about going, trying to decide if it's worth skipping school (I'm the student). But I'm coming from the other direction from PA, still a long drive though.

I JUST had Chinese food for dinner... and my fortune cookie said:

"Only you can decide what is important to you."

If that wasn't freaky enough, I flipped it over and one of my "lucky numbers" was 42.

Decisions, decisions.

As for what time to show up, I'm clueless. :\

We're pretty much in the same boat. I'm on the fence about going, trying to decide if it's worth skipping school (I'm the student). But I'm coming from the other direction from PA, still a long drive though.

I JUST had Chinese food for dinner... and my fortune cookie said:

"Only you can decide what is important to you."

If that wasn't freaky enough, I flipped it over and one of my "lucky numbers" was 42.

Decisions, decisions.

As for what time to show up, I'm clueless. :\

Clearly this is a secret signal from the band themselves :nod: :D.

Coming in from PA? Wow. If you do go that distance for a simple morning show, that, my friend, is dedication.