✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Facebook addict?

Mrs.Chatterbox

If you are a Facebook addict, there is a simple and easy way to heal yourself. Just try not to check your account for one month. Whatever it would be, just don't check!

It really helped me and now neither I'm interested in Facebook nor I want to check it regularly. :) It really bothers me now :dozey:

I'm not addicted to Facebook, hell I don't even use it, but what about you change your password, and type a new one in, blind, that it looks like 846btri746tfhwo7t and then change and save it? Like this you'll never remember your new password, as long as you don't have a super brain or something :thinking:

I'm not addicted to Facebook, hell I don't even use it, but what about you change your password, and type a new one in, blind, that it looks like 846btri746tfhwo7t and then change and save it? Like this you'll never remember your new password, as long as you don't have a super brain or something :thinking:

haha. good idea :thumbsup:

but....you can also create a new account.

anyway, it's up to person her/himself, if you really want to heal, you need to be patience and determined

• 9 months later...
If you are a Facebook addict, there is a simple and easy way to heal yourself. Just try not to check your account for one month. Whatever it would be, just don't check!

It really helped me and now neither I'm interested in Facebook nor I want to check it regularly. :) It really bothers me now :dozey:

thanks!!! i think i'll do that!!! i'm just addicted to social networking sites :\

i just have facebook open all the time if anybody wants to talk to me but what else is there to do

i dont give a crap about other peoples statuses

and actually i always have my chat as if i was offline because people annoy me all the time about homework

facebook is USELESS :angry: and tumblr makes my head hurt

Yesterday I didnt go to school and I had the whole day to be on the internet and I quickly got bored with it. I´m usually here in between things that I do like get dressed or at night I watch a movie to fall asleep. I got so bored that I just walked around the house. TV sucks now btw, I just ended up watching ALF.

What I find funny is some girls from my school will put pictures of themselves on there and then comment saying "OMG I'm like so ugly in this picture" this makes me ask "why the f*** did you put it on Facebook then?

like this hasn´t been said 81278631236 times

I don't see why a Facebook addiction is so bad. It makes me laugh, I can share things I find funny with my friends - because literally everyone has it - and I feel good if I upload something popular. There are people from school who I still talk to who I wouldn't otherwise, there are people I've become friends with, via other friends, and there have been times when I've been at parties and things with people I've only ever seen on Facebook and I've known who likes what, and been able to start conversations. It's also really great for when you meet a girl, being able to go and check out her photos. I thank Mark Zuckerberg for this.

I don't see why a Facebook addiction is so bad. It makes me laugh, I can share things I find funny with my friends - because literally everyone has it - and I feel good if I upload something popular. There are people from school who I still talk to who I wouldn't otherwise, there are people I've become friends with, via other friends, and there have been times when I've been at parties and things with people I've only ever seen on Facebook and I've known who likes what, and been able to start conversations. It's also really great for when you meet a girl, being able to go and check out her photos. I thank Mark Zuckerberg for this.

I liked this boy and in real life he seemed pretty cool he liked cats and was really sweet and i think he liked the killers so i was like ok and i checked out his facebook and he was """scene""" and would make posts like "gonna go smoke some weed with my gf then we´re gonna fcuck" and that totally ruined it

so yeah i guess it does have its pros

I love facebook. If you complain about how all your school peers are attention seeking or w/e, just delete them. Simple as that! I did a few months ago and now it's probably the best website in the world!!! Only people that I really care about.

stay hidden on chat

In general, whenever you feel that you're doing nothing interesting on internet, turn your lap off and go read something.

I don't understand this the internet is 100 times more interesting than reading a book