🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Favourite Headphones/Earbuds?

Dream

So recently I've purchased a pair of Sennheiser HD 380 Pro's (Upgraded from the 280's), and I have to say I could not have been more satisfied and definitely got the most bang for my buck. These are without a doubt one of the best pairs of headphones I've ever had for the price. Now before this purchase I of course tested out several models from a few leading brands (AKG, Audio Technica, Bose, Skullcandy, Sennheiser, Shure, and Beats by Dre). Since Beats by Dre was the most hyped among these brands I decided to test them out first, resulting in a massive disappointment of muddy sound quality, flimsy build quality, uncontrolled bass, and a ridiculous price tag. After a while it came down to the 380's and the Shure SRH840's, eventually choosing the 380's due to what I felt was a more dynamic, crisper sound stage. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there in Coldplaying with a similar story of how they came to obtain their favourite pair of headphones/earbuds and why they feel it is their favourite.

I don't know I just buy Skullcandy

I don't get you audiophiles

We look for the best sound quality based on our preferences ;) I was actually sort of tempted to walk out of that store with Skullcandy aviators because they looked so awesome.

Yes Beats are indeed the epitome of shit, what else do you expect from something that was founded in 2008 in order to compensate for a failing rap career. They're good if you want to get pounded into submission by bass though, I guess. Anywho Sony's are always a decent choice on a strict budget and have served many among us well.

I was instantly put off by the commercial for them where he looks like such a douchebag.

I was actually thinking of this ad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNWvchRM0q0]Dr. Dre Under Pressure HP Beats Audio Laptop Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Beats by Dre are a scam

Everyone who wears them is a douchebag. And the headphones aren't that great for the money.

People who wear beats think they're so so so cool

I think that they're a bunch of dumbasses.

Brenty do the bullies at school who take your lunch money wear Beats. :\