✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying user created band?

Cheese Nip 2

I know some of you already know about this, but I'm organizing a Coldplayers only fundraising CD for CHarity. We did this 5 years ago too. Anyone interested, check the first post here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93782

If the Coldplayers' band could put something together, that would be aesome! There is currently no deadline, so no pressure.

Individual song submissions also welcome.:)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I'd like to say that this is an amazing idea and I can see it going very well!

Second thing is that I am up for writing some songs, I already have one song that I have been told is good quality but here's the thing, I would like to use this as my own band's first song is it ok if I give you guys the song and my band still performs it? (By the way I've got others too)

Legally, your intillectual property is yours to do what you want with. You can perform it wih anyone you like, unless there's some kind of exclusivity deal. (Like if your song is on a movie soundtrack, some insist you don't market another version while the promo campaign for the soundtrack is in progress)

If you're plannning on using this song as any kind of major launch for your band, i.e. radio, video, eetc, you're probably best to keep it for your band, but if not, it can't hurt to have other versions of it out there raising awareness for your music.

Sorry for the l ong 2 cents,lol. :)

I have two songs I recently finished I am willing to share on here. Both i haven't really played much so i hope they can see the light on here maybe. I'll post them if anybody wants a look. There nothing special, I will warn you. And 76543, use that song for your band, it's an amazing song. :D

ENOUGH TALK TIME FOR ACTION AND MUSIC MAKING

lol :P

But seriously, why don't we just have somebody write some lyrics and we can revise them and anybody that has a guitar,piano, bass, etc can come up with parts for this. We could write like a few songs and have Coldplayers record themselves playing it. I wanna write a song with somebody and come up with some good parts to it. :D

I have two songs I recently finished I am willing to share on here. Both i haven't really played much so i hope they can see the light on here maybe. I'll post them if anybody wants a look. There nothing special, I will warn you. And 76543, use that song for your band, it's an amazing song. :D

ENOUGH TALK TIME FOR ACTION AND MUSIC MAKING

lol :P

But seriously, why don't we just have somebody write some lyrics and we can revise them and anybody that has a guitar,piano, bass, etc can come up with parts for this. We could write like a few songs and have Coldplayers record themselves playing it. I wanna write a song with somebody and come up with some good parts to it. :D

This band didn't really work but I'd love to do something like this.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...