📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplaying user created band?

^Great! I have garage band so if you send me anything (like a chord progression or something) I'll add to it. (Or I could send you something and you can add to that. Whatever works.):D

Just PM me if you need my email or just want to talk about what we're going to write:)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can try to do the singing. I recorded a cover a while back and some people seemed to like it. Here's a sample of when Viva La Vida had those teaser songs when you moved your mouse over the glass ... this is the small part of Poppy Fields.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV84mglHyrQ]Prospekt's March Cover - YouTube[/ame]

idea!

I think we all should write lyrics to an original song and come up with instrument parts. A song about how great Coldplay is and how they make our day better, kinda like Us Against The World? Am i making any sense?

I might be too late but could I join? I play guitar and sing and have good recording gear. I'm pretty good at getting the guitar effects right and sounding like Jonny.

Any examples? I play acoustic, but want to learn some lead.

I also play piano. No Chris, but pretty good.

Any examples? I play acoustic, but want to learn some lead.

I also play piano. No Chris, but pretty good.

here's is just a bit of Major Minus I recorded when I was messing around with a free drum machine I found online.

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/samerater/major-minus-test]Major Minus test by samerater on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...