✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying user created band?

Cheese Nip 2

Was this ever done on here? I mean, as in a couple of users form an "online band" and email each other bass riffs, guitar solos, vocals, beats, etc and actually write a song. I think I may have read something like that on here once. If not we should do it. Maybe this is a little to ambitious but it's getting late over here in the states and it seemed like a cool idea.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do mixing, synthesizers, basic backing tracks (eg i could do the strings in viva la vida), edit footage of different band members into a youtube video. Other things I can do (but am not amazing at) are guitar, piano, vox. :)

TAKE HIM, TAKE HIM, HE'S AWESOME.

I could do it only if you would ran out of members : D

Well, we can make a sound cloud join user account and send splintercell our recorded parts lmao.

We just need to get a final say on who's doing what:

Also the order in which the following users will be based on primary and secondary voluntary roles.

Vocals

Jack1505

86Timewarp (Me)

The Champion

Whole Group (Undecided)

Piano

86Timewarp (Me)

The Champion

Jack1505

Splintercell37

Guitar

Splintercell37

Cheese Nip 2

The Champion

Approximately

Bass

Cheese Nip 2

The Champion

Drums

42JTR

Approximately

Strings

Lotrobsessed101

Mrkjhnwht

Backing Tracks and Production

Splintercell37

86Timewarp (Me)

Mrjkhnwht

Well I'm familiar with:

-Singing

-Piano

-Acoustic guitar

-Electric guitar

-Bass guitar

I don't think I've tried anything else.

I don't like my voice so much because it's low but it's not that bad when I sing higher (by higher I mena DLIBYH or Video Games (Lana Del Rey).

I'm a piano guy but I think I like improvising on the guitar more with all those delays reverbs and so on.

Yeah. I guess we'll need to find out what we will create now....Everyone could do some vocals I guess.

Lol. That would be so epic. Imagine 5 or more people singing : D

What if we got that guy who made the fake Coldplay demos to do vocals? We could basically recreate songs in a whole new way! Or make believable backing tracks for people to use that actually sound like the real thing. I'm still in contact with the guy.

In my band, I play piano/keyboard, but obviously a lot of people will volunteer for that.

What I can offer that's perhaps a little bit different is that I can score string sections, orchestras, etc. Synthetic of course, but good quality, as I have a Yamaha MOX8.

I play piano, violin, guitar, and I can sing okay. This sounds like fun! :) I'd prefer to do just one or two out of the above mentioned, since I'm quite limited on time, but I'd love to participate!

Haha alright. Well make a Facebook group and keep tabs there since I can't keep track of my Pms on here because I don't get emails -_-

If you could do Strings and Vocal that'd be sweet :D

What if we got that guy who made the fake Coldplay demos to do vocals? We could basically recreate songs in a whole new way! Or make believable backing tracks for people to use that actually sound like the real thing. I'm still in contact with the guy.

Hmm I never heard of him...did he get banned lmfao? But if he's willing to help I can stick him with Splintercell for production.

In my band, I play piano/keyboard, but obviously a lot of people will volunteer for that.

What I can offer that's perhaps a little bit different is that I can score string sections, orchestras, etc. Synthetic of course, but good quality, as I have a Yamaha MOX8.

Ah sorry to steal your thunder man :shame: but if you want to help with backing tracks and maybe a good quality string emsamble with lotrobsessed that'd me awesome!

By the way, why didn't you include me for guitar? :)

Sorry I thought I did: my iPod Touch is a glitchy thing -_-