✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ready to leave soon...

Tickets printed, cleaned up my bedroom so Tash can sleep there too, checked public transport for our way back, she booked us spots at a Mexican restaurant.. We're good to go!! Only 10 more hours :dance:

Have FUN you two!

And everyone else of course! So many of us experiencing this around the same time. :cheesy:

Fan review: http://zerograv.tumblr.com/post/35638698919

tumblr_mdfoev2wRR1qzt3ebo2_r1_500.jpg

I just got back from watching Coldplay’s Mylo Xyloto Live concert movie at GSC Pavillion. Ive found out about this screening event a few days back and was really adamant on getting the tickets. It was a one night only screening on the 13th of November, and the tickets were only released on the 11th November. So Kitty and i waited till midnight and copped the tickets the minute it was released.

Just 5 minutes into the release all the seats were already taken. The screening was only shown in 3 cinemas in Malaysia. 1 Utama, Gardens & Pavillion. With each cinema showing at 730pm & 8pm. Unfortunately 1 Utama sold out almost instantly, Pavillion and Gardens to follow after. Lucky thing we managed to get a pair at Pavillion, with good seats.

Well, i have to say, the Film was all together brilliant. The concept, the narrative, the footage. All brilliantly done . I have to give it up to the guys behind the film, they put a lot of time and effort in making the concert something no one could ever imagine. I especially liked the wrist lights given to everyone who attended the concert. It had a receiver and was centrally controlled by a monitor which could then in turn control the function of the wristband lights to switch on, off or blink.

It was fucking spectacular. With the tracks from Coldplay playing throughout the movie, the setting was perfect. People in the cinema, were singing along to the songs out loud, clapping their hands, and sitting at the edge of their seats. They just didnt gave a fuck, everyone in the cinema felt like they were apart of the concert, and at the very last bit when the movie finished and the credits rolled up. No on stood up to leave. Everyone were still in their seats. The lights came on and still no one budged. Literally none. So i honestly recommend all Coldplay fans and alike to have a go at it. Do not come in

with expectations, come empty and u will leave with so much more.

Get a copy of this film, brew a cup of hot coffee with a slice of apple cinnamon cake, switch on the air conditioning, sit yourself on the cozy side of your couch, snuggle up in a blanket and press play.

Call it cliche muf.

nuff said.

I just got back.

It was an incredible film but I didn't like that they insert the documentary between the film. It affect the emotion of the show.

In Thailand I was the one who clap along and made noise since the beginning then at VLV 2 girls got up and danced along :laugh3: and then everyone started to sing along to viva chant. :D

And Up With the Birds for the credits. :D I didn't expect that. Am I too rude to say that was the best bit of the whole film?