✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm trying to get un-fat >:(

Brent

reviving this thread!

a friend of mine said that i was getting fat.....HOW MANY HOURS/MINUTES OF RUNNING/JOGGING/ WALKING SHOULD I PUT IN EVERYDAY????!?!??! HOW DO I DO THAT WHEN I'M SO BUSY?!!?

ok...that's it

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck :)

I try and hit the gym/pool at least 4 times in a week, and I am slowly getting better with the gym machines (managed 1.7km in 13 minutes at level 14/20 on a cross-trainer today, burnt over 230 cals).

Try and cut bread out of your food.

sounds logical....as for me i go walking almost everyday and i've cut down on the amount of food i ate

yeah, I've always had trouble cutting down on what I eat, portion control, etc. Especially cuz the Asian background can't keep me away from rice... damn carbs

yeah, I've always had trouble cutting down on what I eat, portion control, etc. Especially cuz the Asian background can't keep me away from rice... damn carbs

yeah! i get what you mean!!! i've got an Asian background too and rice forms a major part of what i eat!

I don't know why, but this made me laugh. Am I a racist?

hi Brent! umm...well i'm not sure, i guess you have to search your own heart for the answer to that :confused:

but oh come on you must eat rice too?

^ I thought it was too :freak: I would assume it's healthy until you add butter / spice / cheese / etc.

EDIT: Even though I was relatively healthy and didn't need to, I decided that running regularly would be my New Year's resolution. I don't run extremely far or fast (usually 2 miles in 15ish minutes), but simply the act of getting up and moving everyday has done wonders for me--and it doesn't take a significant amount of time to do. I think as long as you do something other than sit around all day, you'll see some significant improvement. :)

^ I thought it was too :freak: I would assume it's healthy until you add butter / spice / cheese / etc.

EDIT: Even though I was relatively healthy and didn't need to, I decided that running regularly would be my New Year's resolution. I don't run extremely far or fast (usually 2 miles in 15ish minutes), but simply the act of getting up and moving everyday has done wonders for me--and it doesn't take a significant amount of time to do. I think as long as you do something other than sit around all day, you'll see some significant improvement. :)

thanks for the tip, I don't think I have the courage to go out everyday and run yet lol.

Rice is ok, but in portions, and if you eat it sparingly

Alex. THAT IS FREAKING FAST.

(granted, I can run nearly that fast if I attempt to, but still!)

thanks for the advice! but it'll be kinda hard for me to cut bread out coz my parents will freak if i cut that

&

I know, right. I've stopped eating big amounts of bread about two year ago and my parents still don't understand why I won't eat it when we have pasta for lunch. :facepalm: It's so hard to cut it out, though, especially if you're used to Italian cuisine and the like.

2 miles in 15 minutes is fantastic! I can't run to save my life and have never been taught how to run properly. Yes, I realise it sounds ridiculous but I'm not joking. :disappointed:

For a moment I read "running stool"

Now that would be cool LOL

/totally not contributing anything helpful to this thread

LOL!!!! STOOL!!!! hahaha!!! yeah that will totally facilitate our efforts at weightloss :p