✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm trying to get un-fat >:(

Brent

LOL!!!! STOOL!!!! hahaha!!! yeah that will totally facilitate our efforts at weightloss :p

loosing stools is not a good way to lose weight, you can loose valuable nutrients (since the intestines absorb nutrients)

Exercise and a healthy diet is the key :nod:

if only it was easy, I am trying to loose weight because I am on the edge of normal weight and could go into overweight category(or maybe i'm there already)

You can check a BMI index (body mass index) it is an estimate of body fat, it does have limitations; for example if you have a lot of muscle it may miscalculate.

This one is American but still you'll get the idea

its an official Health Professional website,not some random persons website

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bminojs.htm

If you want accuracy a doctor is best

I hope I was a little helpful :D, I couldn't resist posting some advice since I'm going into the medical field.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol thanks Rainystrawberry. When I saw the stool posts, I couldnt help but wonder, if they were thinking of sitting stools, or fecal stools... Hmm...

But yeah, I'm ashamed to say it, but I'm in the obese category...

I used to be a good 400 meter runner, but I used to suck at long distance as I just didn't have the stamina :P But I haven't been on a running track since I left school about 3 years ago.

urg I just had a flashback of school relay races where all the prissy bossy popular girls demanded to be the last runner so that they could cross the finish line and take all the glory. However all these girls where slow as fuck and would lose the race to the groups which where lucky enough to have normal good racers who actually put the fast people as the last runner. skool sux.

~cool story bro~

Thanks, it's my dog :dazzled:

I was actually thinking of joining the gym/swimming pool in our area and going once or twice a week, but then I realised I dislike small children and it's coming up to summer holidays and the pool will be most likely packed with kids:blank:

I was actually thinking of joining the gym/swimming pool in our area and going once or twice a week, but then I realised I dislike small children and it's coming up to summer holidays and the pool will be most likely packed with kids:blank:

Same here :\

I have a pool in my building, but it's always full of drunken idiots, so I like to swim at 1-3 in the morning, it helps me relax

and the water is so warm :surprised:

Nah, today I couldn't go anywhere because of hailstorms and such.. Then I ended up using that OrbiTrek thing and I did a couple of stretching exercises afterwards. Tomorrow I'm going to run at the stadium so it's all good.

But yeah... I see what you mean and I try not to do it. :uhoh:

i got some exercise in the morning coz i was running a little late so i had to run most of the way to make it on time.......man my legs hurt! i haven't run seriously since i stopped playing football!

Same here :\

I have a pool in my building, but it's always full of drunken idiots, so I like to swim at 1-3 in the morning, it helps me relax

and the water is so warm :surprised:

Lucky :snobby:

I bit off-topic, but, that picture is great :) I I tried to do the same with my dog, she would chew up the shades before I even managed to grab the camera.

Haha she's usually very good with commands, if I tell her to stay still she will and she doesnt really chew anything.

But generally my dog is a nut case.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

^ get well soon!

been running about all day again....at this rate i'll be as skinny as a fish! :D

Congratulations! Proud of you, especially since you've beat my perseverance lol... Since 2 weeks ago, I've stopped running cuz I can never sleep and wake up at the right times... plus I just came back from a draining vacation (irony)... I need motivation...

Congratulations! Proud of you, especially since you've beat my perseverance lol... Since 2 weeks ago, I've stopped running cuz I can never sleep and wake up at the right times... plus I just came back from a draining vacation (irony)... I need motivation...

haha! thanks! the running about i do all day is just to get stuff done... :P but in the process i get some good exercise!!

Draining holiday? LOL! what a holiday! what did you do anyway? as for motivation try watching some exercise vids or something :)

• 2 months later...