✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Found Respect for Rihanna

Our Escape

• 1 month later...

I loved Only girl (I love the video, the atmosphere, the colours are beautiful imo :wacky: ) and enjoyed We found love very much (though I prefer Coldplay's cover of it :dazzled: ).

I'm in love with Take Care, with Drake :dazzled: (I do not like Drake's music, btw, I mean I'm not interested in it, but Nikola made me discover that song and omg it's amazing, and a bit Coldplay-ish, for that genre anyway :awesome: )

But that's it :|

Hahahahaha, yeah this was pretty amazing, she's this badass 99.9% of the time lol

I love her music, especially for parties and upbeat stuff.

Right on bro!

Never thought I'd see a post like that here

That's cool and all, but I still have no respect for her...I saw her performance on SNL from may 5th, and yeah, I expected guys in the audience to start running up and giving her money

Lol, that was one of her milder performances btw, and I personally thought she did a great job, considering it was one of the first times she danced great live...

While funny, this is fake.

I dunno, I saw her tweet on my Twitter feed one day but I didn't bother to see who she was replying to... or was it a subtweet?

I dunno, I saw her tweet on my Twitter feed one day but I didn't bother to see who she was replying to... or was it a subtweet?

This picture is from quite a while ago, actually. The MTV Twitter never even tweeted it.