🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never a part of that Disney music scene. I was raised on Johnny Cash and stuff like that (and thank goodness from the sound of some of this stuff:lol:). I never had cable though, so that probally helped....

if you didn't have cable, what were you using? Satellite?

At the age of 8 I hardly wanted to watch or listen to old/mature people music that was just boring to me. What annoyed me was when I was like 14 and when I went to friends houses all they wanted to do was watch countless reruns of Hannah Montanna which I didn't find very funny.

when i like 3 years old, i used to hate it when the radio was on because it would make me feel sad and when all the little girls were listening to Britney Spears and stuff i never really cared for her music....it was rhcp i started liking...

when i like 3 years old, i used to hate it when the radio was on because it would make me feel sad and when all the little girls were listening to Britney Spears and stuff i never really cared for her music....it was rhcp i started liking...

I liked Britney Spear quite a lot at one point, then I found R&B and Beyonce and it was amazing to me.

Broadcast television. Now we just get static cause the government took it away. We have a government issue "box", but it only gets like 2 channels....

That sounds HORRIBLE!!! advice from me to you: get satellite TV. you get more channels

I liked Britney Spear quite a lot at one point, then I found R&B and Beyonce and it was amazing to me.

i went through a rap and R&B phase too..i used to like Beyonce and Nelly...but then i discovered Good Charlotte and Linkin Park, that was when i officially graduated to rock....soon after that i discovered Coldplay and i've been hooked ever since...

i had a metal phase too....i was already listening to Korn when i was 9! then i forgot all about them until later...

When I was a kid I liked what my older sister liked, or the music kids loved, like the French boysband 2be3, or, later, High School Musical :|

Luckily, when I was about 13, I took my brother's playlist to put it in my mp3. I discovered The Kooks and The Killers and Mika and I started to listen mostly to pop/rock :awesome:

When I was a kid I liked what my older sister liked, or the music kids loved, like the French boysband 2be3, or, later, High School Musical :|

Luckily, when I was about 13, I took my brother's playlist to put it in my mp3. I discovered The Kooks and The Killers and Mika and I started to listen mostly to pop/rock :awesome:

when was the last time you hugged your brother? :D