✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

On "The Price Is Right" today...

heelsrule1988

Drew and Amber (the model) were talking big about it, though... that made me happy. :)

That sentence makes me happy. Very cool.

Shame the girl was "meh" about it, though-if only it'd been someone on these boards, who would actually appreciate such a thing, instead!

...tickets to one of the Hollywood Bowl shows this week was offered as a one-bid prize. My favorite band and my favorite game show... together as one. :D

That's a new one, I've never seen concert tickets given away on TPiR. They did give away a Pedulla Bass once though.

I was addicted to that show when I was on holiday in the States, Drew Carey is an awesome host.

Personally, I can hardly stand to watch it now that he's the host. (nothing against him per se, I just don't think he fits the show.)

I used to love that show with Leslie Crowther (RIP)

So there's a British version, I take it?

Drew Carey is an awesome host.

Interesting... I haven't heard many people say that. Most people think quite the opposite, actually.

Drew isn't bad, but Bob will forever symbolize The Price is Right.

Indeed. I went to one of his last tapings and was lucky enough to meet him. One of the highlights of my life, no doubt... it was the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. :)

Shame the girl was "meh" about it, though

Well... I wouldn't really say she was "meh". She was definitely an excited contestant, but that didn't seem like one of the reasons she was excited.

That's a new one, I've never seen concert tickets given away on TPiR.

They do it occasionally... music festivals, too.