September 9, 201214 yr Even though I haven't got tickets I still want to stand outside the stadium just so I can hear Coldplay practicing!
September 9, 201214 yr Youtube will have it live here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asS6ISs5mPw]Closing Ceremony - LIVE - 2012 London Paralympic Games - YouTube[/ame]
September 9, 201214 yr Closing Ceremony - LIVE - 2012 London Paralympic Games - YouTube[/url] Thanks for that! YouTube is the most reliable link so far, even the paralympic.org one was kinda messed up for me!
September 9, 201214 yr Stream links:[/color][/size] http://smart.paralympic.org/player/Main.html http://www.epctv.com/channels/CCTV-5-Online-Watch-1172.htm http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/08/watch-channel-4-uk-live-channel-4-uk-online-channel-4-uk-free-stream/ http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/88551/1/watch-channel-4.html http://www.vipboxsports.eu/watch/1239/1/channel-4-live-stream-online.html http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/espn-live-stream http://cricfree.tv/espn-live-stream.php http://www.onlinesat-tv.com/online.php?tv=ZDF&id=219 http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/zdf-live-stream http://www.one2stream.me/zdf-live-stream/ Thank you! The highlighted one is working fine so far for me. Closing Ceremony - LIVE - 2012 London Paralympic Games - YouTube[/url] I think this will work only in the US and in parts of Latin America, according to the Paralympic website - http://www.paralympic.org/Events/London2012/Guides :)
September 9, 201214 yr Closing Ceremony - LIVE - 2012 London Paralympic Games - YouTube[/url] Wooohooo! Now I can record it.:)
September 9, 201214 yr Thank you! The highlighted one is working fine so far for me. I think this will work only in the US and in parts of Latin America, according to the Paralympic website - http://www.paralympic.org/Events/London2012/Guides :) I tried with: UK, Brazil, Columbia, Peru - none of these works. "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."
September 9, 201214 yr starting time? i read the closing ceremony starts at 7.30 pm london time. is that true? do we coldplayers have to watch from 7.30? because zdf (german tv) for example starts only at 9 pm london time...
September 9, 201214 yr The Youtube link seems to work here. I'm getting a message saying 'Please stand by' and a count down to the show.:)
September 9, 201214 yr My parents say I cant watch it :( because I have school tomorrow. I feel really miserable at the moment
September 9, 201214 yr My parents say I cant watch it :( because I have school tomorrow. I feel really miserable at the moment The good news is that people are recording, so at least you'll get to see it soon.:)
September 9, 201214 yr The Youtube link seems to work here. I'm getting a message saying 'Please stand by' and a count down to the show.:) Right! And it's consistent with the 2:30p start.
September 9, 201214 yr London 2012 @London2012 The #ClosingCeremony is only a couple of hours away! We'll be tweeting along with extra info - join us for a great send-off at 20.30 UK time
September 9, 201214 yr I tried with: UK, Brazil, Columbia, Peru - none of these works. "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." I'm from Brazil and I get the same message. But it says on the Paralympic website the YT broadcast is available in the US and Latin America. Since I can't watch it here in Brazil, I said 'parts of Latin American'. If you try a UK thingie, it definitely won't work. :)
September 9, 201214 yr I'm from Brazil and I get the same message. But it says on the Paralympic website the YT broadcast is available in the US and Latin America. Since I can't watch it here in Brazil, I said 'parts of Latin American'. If you try a UK thingie, it definitely won't work. :) I've tried with Canada and USA too - it dont work.
September 9, 201214 yr I am dreading that the adverts on Channel 4 will cause me to miss a single second of Coldplay!
September 9, 201214 yr I've tried with Canada and USA too - it dont work. I have no idea what's going on then. I just reported the info at the official website.
September 9, 201214 yr I've tried with Canada and USA too - it dont work. It's not working on Mexico either.
September 9, 201214 yr I really don't get it anymore:P At WHAT time will they perform?! And if I just watch the paralympics.org link, it's gotta go right, right? (It is working now...)
September 9, 201214 yr I don't need to switch channels, do i? (under the videoscrean it says: PSTV 1 PSTV 2 INT. ENG. INT. SPAN. SMART PLAYER
Create an account or sign in to comment