✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Song you're most looking forward to...

mackemlad79

I saw them play Every teardrop last year and it was insane to hear it live, the crowd went crazy!!! Since then i've been looking forward to hearing it again ! :D

Also DLIBYH cause its an awesome song and i imagine it beeing great live!

Not my first time, but REALLY looking forward to Lovers In Japan, it will however be my first time not up in the Gods so I'm really looking forward to just being able to join in with the whole thing. At Wembley the majority of people in my block were only standing for the more well known songs, when I stood for LIJ I saw the guy behing me throw his arms up in a v not happy gesture :(

Clocks - the day it's dropped from the setlist I'll be absolutely gutted. it's the song that stood out for me at the first show I went to, and I formed a special connection with it that day. the change from green to red lasers affected me slightly, but then came the rainbow lasers...

Charlie Brown - although not as much as I was before. In December, the beat just made me jump, and this time I'll have to be content with jumping in my heart because physical jumping just isn't an option.

Speed of sound acustic - I really like this version, it's the new life in this song.

Clocks and Politik - I can't imagine show without them, is essence of Coldplay.

GPASUYF and Us against the world

And... I just want to even a little surprise. The setlist is very strict, but I hope something change until September.

Speed of sound acustic - I really like this version, it's the new life in this song.

Clocks and Politik - I can't imagine show without them, is essence of Coldplay.

GPASUYF and Us against the world

And... I just want to even a little surprise. The setlist is very strict, but I hope something change until September.

I love Speed of Sound in the Key of C: IT'S AMAZING

Warning Sign, no doubt about it :heart:. I'll be gutted if they drop it for the London shows unless they replace it with AROBTTH, Amsterdam, Spies or the like. Last time for London they dropped Daylight and I was really sad about it. Don't Panic is one of my absolute favorites but I had never heard Daylight and I was really anticipating that. They shouldn't drop a rarity for rarity. If something can be dropped that's POC.