✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MUSICIANS WELCOME!!! "How We See The World" Project - A New Beginning?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a whole album of instrumental tracks (plus one bonus track with vocals) collecting dust in the depths of Soundcloud, if you have a free night Tracie you can skim through it if you'd like, and if you come across a track that sounds suitable, send me a PM on here or on facebook and I'll send you a high quality .wav file :)

EDIT: [ame=http://soundcloud.com/semy-ingle/metamorphosis-album]METAMORPHOSIS ALBUM by Semy Ingle on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

And of course I could have a pop at some album art too, just let me know if you have any specific ideas for how it should look!

• 2 months later...

With the recent events over here in the states with hurricane Sandy I was thinking we should either get this up and running again or maybe even create one for some of the people effected by that tragedy. The footage I've seen is heart breaking. I go up there quite a lot and many places I know are probably destroyed now. Maybe just a small EP or something but I think it would be really helpful.:)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, Trace! I'm so excited that you're getting this going again, and breathing new life into the CCC!! Looks like there is already lots of interest brewing - I'd also love to help out in any way I can (send me a PM if you need anything).

I'm also thinking about starting the $1.36 campaign up again in a few months - it was such a fun and successful project.

Coldplayers are the best! :D

• 3 weeks later...