✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MUSICIANS WELCOME!!! "How We See The World" Project - A New Beginning?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1343073666.ouch_tv.jpg

(I hope this comes out.)

This is one I've been working on, and personally I really like it ^ ^.

I actually took this on my trip to my relatives on my phone, edited using the tools I had on my phone. Then I thought of using an old pic I had to merge with this one (the square smudge on the bottom), put the MX font, and then did a final edit on ipiccy.

Idk comments?

I would love to sing or play violin for any song but I am not really capable of writing songs.... So if anyone is good with writing but not singing/playing, PM me?

I do want to participate! :D

If you still are looking for that here is a link to some poetry I made that could make it to potential songs, if you want.

Forward In Time:

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/forward-in-time/

A.T.O.M.:

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/a-t-o-m/

1343014733.ouch_tada_.jpg

(I hope this comes out.)

This is one I've been working on, and personally I really like it ^ ^.

I actually took this on my trip to my relatives on my phone, edited using the tools I had on my phone. Then I thought of using an old pic I had to merge with this one (the square smudge on the bottom), put the MX font, and then did a final edit on ipiccy.

Idk comments?

This is really nice! We probably can't use their fonts though, as they're copyright holders, and it's actually a Coldplaying Dot Com production. The band have nothing to do with the project, and I don't even think they know about it. But other than that it's amazing and I really appreciate the time you've put into it.

Once we have enough music, cover art submissions will be accepted in a new thread and voted on by the forum, and I hope you'll enter this when the time comes. :D

oh shoot I mispelled coldplaying dot com >_< gahhh. thanks for pointing it out. I will remake it later with the right words on there xD. and as for the font, I was guessing something like that and I still cant find a good font without copyrights stuff. Thanks for the comments.

I'm not even sure who I could talk to in their organization about use of their fonts, but I'd probably get a 'no' since it makes it look like it's an official product.

Still, I might nose around and ask.

I fixed it so it says coldplaying.com (it's right above) but with the issue with the font, I don't think it matters so much anymore. :/ But I can always make it again and find a non-copyrighted font. :P

I fixed it so it says coldplaying.com (it's right above) but with the issue with the font, I don't think it matters so much anymore. :/ But I can always make it again and find a non-copyrighted font. :P

Probably a good idea.I know back when they used Albertus, we couldn't use it without permission, so I doubt anything's changed.:nod:

have you got enough in the way of artists, do you want more tweets/news?

Only three so far, and a couple more who will submit stuff lster in the Summer. I haven't put it on Twitter, but feel free to do that. Just remind them to read the first post. ;) And thank you!:D

1343089545.ouch_draft_2.jpg

Ok, um here is one that might be plausible in terms of the font issue. i am not sure whether I am able to use it though, here is what the notepad said on the main font I'm using to make the title:

"All fonts copyright Flat-it(http://flat-it.com/)

This is a freeware typeface.

This means that you can use it on your commercial or non-commercial works for free.

But here is a list of things you could do,

Only if you want to:

* Mail me about your works

* Link http://flat-it.com/

* Send me a sample of the work you did using my typeface

* Mail me some print material you did using my typeface

* Credit "Flat-it"on your work

* Smile

to contact [email protected] in JAPAN

Ryoichi Tsunekawa

Flat-it"

The font used for the "a coldplaying.com production" was free and had no copyright on it.

I'd love to maybe help make some music for this but I'm such a slacker it probally won't happen. Still, sounds like this is going to be awesome. Is there a deadline?

Not yet. Once I get enough to nearly fill an album, I'll start cracking the whip. :whip:

It can be anything you want. The last one had a few songs about help8ing others, but also your average love songs, a couple of instrumentals...any theme, any genre, any style is welcome.:)

Ahh ok. I have always wanted to help with something bigger than myself. I just signed up for SoundCloud so I'm figuring that out at the moment. :laugh3: I don't think I'm much of a singer but I can help contribute with lyrics...I think. :P This sounds like fun. :)

This sounds like a great idea, and I'd love to participate. I could even maybe do multiple things. My main issue is that I'm horribly unoriginal and don't have the best songwriting/composing skills in the world. :embarrassed: I haven't written lyrics since I was 14 (and they were REALLY cheesy lyrics), and the only thing I've composed was an Impressionistic-influenced vocal piece for baritone and piano (and I only did it because I was required to for a major grade in my Theory 4 class).

I could maybe give it a go, though, just because it's something different.