✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris' flowery shirt: a whole new kind of addiction

Coeurli

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the reveiling of the flowery pattern design by ZZZ :embarrassed: but I am very happy it is out there now!!!

Question: does anyone know where to order a shirt like Chris'?

I mean the blue one with white stitching on the seams?

Wich ones did you order?

As promised I cleaned up the file and uploaded it. If you want your own shirt, look inside the spoiler.

What you get is a hi res transparent .png of the design big enough to use in print.

It is not an exact copy, but close enough I think. Apparently Chris' shirt is printed on both sides with the same design :charming:

flowery.jpg

You can download the file here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xiy9i2k1b3elpy7

It is a password protected zip, just because I can :P

The password is the answer to the following question: What is the name (without spaces and all lowercase) of Coldplay's fifth member?

In case you would like it on a shirt, I highly recommend spreadshirt as an online printer, but you could always take it to a local printer or print it yourself of course.

I could upload it as a finished shirt for you to buy, but then I would be making money of it and I don't want that. Especially since it is not my design.

Have fun with it and if you decide to use it for anything, it would be awesome to see a pic of it in this thread :awesome:

Now go forth and be all flowery :daisy:

Oh my buckin god, this so awesome! :awesome:

Thanks for posting!

god dammit, why do have tshirts always have to be so friggn expensive. I bet the ordering and printing of the tee costs the company about 2 dollars :dozey:

yes I agree! Thieves :angry:

But when I go to a local printer I have to order like 20 :lol:

yes I agree! Thieves :angry:

But when I go to a local printer I have to order like 20 :lol:

We should ALL order it at the same time to the same company so that we get a big discount:wideeyed:

And then we should ALL go to the same Coldplay gig so that the band/crew notice the shirt :wideeyed:

:wideeyed: