✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris' flowery shirt: a whole new kind of addiction

Coeurli

So, who would like a flowery shirt? :P

floweryshirt-1.jpg

The original is probably a bit more frilly, but this is the best I can do. Just need to fix some small errors.

I also don't want to be sued for copyright infringements :uhoh: :P

That. is. awesome. :dazzled: :awesome:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised I cleaned up the file and uploaded it. If you want your own shirt, look inside the spoiler.

What you get is a hi res transparent .png of the design big enough to use in print.

It is not an exact copy, but close enough I think. Apparently Chris' shirt is printed on both sides with the same design :charming:

flowery.jpg

You can download the file here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xiy9i2k1b3elpy7

It is a password protected zip, just because I can :P

The password is the answer to the following question: What is the name (without spaces and all lowercase) of Coldplay's fifth member?

In case you would like it on a shirt, I highly recommend spreadshirt as an online printer, but you could always take it to a local printer or print it yourself of course.

I could upload it as a finished shirt for you to buy, but then I would be making money of it and I don't want that. Especially since it is not my design.

Have fun with it and if you decide to use it for anything, it would be awesome to see a pic of it in this thread :awesome:

Now go forth and be all flowery :daisy:

As promised I cleaned up the file and uploaded it. If you want your own shirt, look inside the spoiler.

What you get is a hi res transparent .png of the design big enough to use in print.

It is not an exact copy, but close enough I think. Apparently Chris' shirt is printed on both sides with the same design :charming:

flowery.jpg

You can download the file here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xiy9i2k1b3elpy7

It is a password protected zip, just because I can :P

The password is the answer to the following question: What is the name (without spaces and all lowercase) of Coldplay's fifth member?

In case you would like it on a shirt, I highly recommend spreadshirt as an online printer, but you could always take it to a local printer or print it yourself of course.

I could upload it as a finished shirt for you to buy, but then I would be making money of it and I don't want that. Especially since it is not my design.

Have fun with it and if you decide to use it for anything, it would be awesome to see a pic of it in this thread :awesome:

Now go forth and be all flowery :daisy:

I'd get it, but then my family would be like "what the fuck"

^I know you can do that with Spreadshirt, but it costs a bit more than if you just do it on one side, I think. I guess it depends on the website you use.

You're so awesome Nat I cant even :dazzled:

can i ? i couldnt find a button of it ! :/

^Oh :| Well it's weird, I thought it was a possibility with that site :thinking:

edit: When you "design your own shirt", in the bottom right hand corner there are two icons representing the shirt: one is for the front, the other is for the back. Click on the icon on the right and you should be able to put something on the back, I think. :)

^Oh :| Well it's weird, I thought it was a possibility with that site :thinking:

edit: When you "design your own shirt", in the bottom right hand corner there are two icons representing the shirt: one is for the front, the other is for the back. Click on the icon on the right and you should be able to put something on the back, I think. :)

Ive tried that before it doesnt work im afraid :( dont worry

haha! THANK YOU :dazzled:

Can I post it on tumblr? I'll give them a link to this thread!

As long as you link to this thread that's fine by me :smiley:

I just don't want it to roam around freely as it technically is a kind of copyright infringement :anxious:

any sites can do the print the flowery on both sides of a shirt ?

As Coeurli said, you should be able to do that with spreadshirt :confused:

As long as you link to this thread that's fine by me :smiley:

I just don't want it to roam around freely as it technically is a kind of copyright infringement :anxious:

As Coeurli said, you should be able to do that with spreadshirt :confused:

No unfortunately .. i will have a go in another shops when i back home

Btw thanks for your magnificent work ! :D

No unfortunately .. i will have a go in another shops when i back home

Btw thanks for your magnificent work ! :D

Weird...you don't have these options on the right in the editor?

2z3qb20.png

And no problem, nice avatar! :wink: