✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris' flowery shirt: a whole new kind of addiction

Coeurli

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, people, I HAVE to tell you about something!

As a few of you may have seen somewhere, the French fansite Coldplaycorner is making a book for Coldplay, made of messages and drawings and stuff from the fans. Since they obviously can't put EVERYTHING in the book, people had to July 15th to send their scanned messages by email, and they're gonna choose some of what they received.

I can't draw or do anything like that, it would look too awful, but I wanted to take a chance and do something at least, so I wrote them a letter (a pretty long and boring letter, in fact :disappointed: ). To make it more original, I wrote random stuff on the borders of the page, called "A glimpse of a fan's mind". Inside I put lyrics, the names of the albums, and stuff like: "Are C&J secretly married ?" or "OMG Phil is the STORY EDITOR ?!", and OF COURSE, I couldn't help mentioning THE shirt :lol: I wrote: "Chris wears that FLOWERY SHIRT A LOT, doesn't he ?!" :laugh3:

I probably won't get picked though, as I'm sure fans have sent much more interesting/beautiful things and wonderful paintings, drawings, graffitis and nice short messages. But just how crazy would it be if it actually makes it into the book and then if the band reads it ? :laugh3:

Oh, people, I HAVE to tell you about something!

As a few of you may have seen somewhere, the French fansite Coldplaycorner is making a book for Coldplay, made of messages and drawings and stuff from the fans. Since they obviously can't put EVERYTHING in the book, people had to July 15th to send their scanned messages by email, and they're gonna choose some of what they received.

I can't draw or do anything like that, it would look too awful, but I wanted to take a chance and do something at least, so I wrote them a letter (a pretty long and boring letter, in fact :disappointed: ). To make it more original, I wrote random stuff on the borders of the page, called "A glimpse of a fan's mind". Inside I put lyrics, the names of the albums, and stuff like: "Are C&J secretly married ?" or "OMG Phil is the STORY EDITOR ?!", and OF COURSE, I couldn't help mentioning THE shirt :lol: I wrote: "Chris wears that FLOWERY SHIRT A LOT, doesn't he ?!" :laugh3:

I probably won't get picked though, as I'm sure fans have sent much more interesting/beautiful things and wonderful paintings, drawings, graffitis and nice short messages. But just how crazy would it be if it actually makes it into the book and then if the band reads it ? :laugh3:

That's so awesome!! "Are C&J secretly married?" :lol:

I really hope you get picked!:D

• 4 weeks later...
tumblr_m3jbqho7Ad1rr2ai4o1_500.gif

Couldn't help bumping the thread :P

An excuse so you wouldn't be as angry:

208tngj.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:will:: I'm so good at this! This is going to sound so freaking AWESOME!!!

:guy:: WTF is Will even doing right now? :blank:

:chris:: Humdeedumdeedum... Imma gonna go find Jonny Boy and show him my flowery shirt :smug:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:will:: I'm so good at this! This is going to sound so freaking AWESOME!!!

:guy:: WTF is Will even doing right now? :blank:

:chris:: Humdeedumdeedum... Imma gonna go find Jonny Boy and show him my flowery shirt :smug:

:lol::laugh3:

:jonny:: (off camera) Yeah, right. Like Chris actually thinks I prefer him with his shirt ON. :wink3:

That's so awesome!! "Are C&J secretly married?" :lol:

I really hope you get picked!:D

I've found it on trumblr, the fans are so protective in front the couple.

bah a groupie not request that people divorce but has more to give love to him but less his wife Gwyneth Paltrow to Chris because work .

someone just told me that she wishes chris martin and gwyneth paltrow would get divorced because she loves him so much

i’m sorry but that’s fucking disgusting. not only if it’s about chris, even if it’s about the others too. anyone who is like that seriously disgusts me. i mean, who would wish for something like that to happen?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...