✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted. :) I feel like that Bredon has registered on the forum just to have more chances to win... May be I'm wrong...

Thanks! I think you might be right about that, seeing as he just joined in June of 2012 and that was his first post. Oh well, I won't judge. What are you gonna do? :/

Caroline, which auction did you win? I've been following a few.

The one on ebay last week. It's benefiting the Gram Parsons foundation. The concert I had the choice of going to was philly or atlanta. I'm going to be in Washington DC the first week of July so I chose the Philly show. I get to meet the band and get great seats. I'm very excited! Not sure what I will say to them.

The one on ebay last week. It's benefiting the Gram Parsons foundation. The concert I had the choice of going to was philly or atlanta. I'm going to be in Washington DC the first week of July so I chose the Philly show. I get to meet the band and get great seats. I'm very excited! Not sure what I will say to them.

Wow! Congrats! The times I've met them weren't planned so I'm sure I sounded like an idiot because i didnt prepare. Lol

Wow! Congrats! The times I've met them weren't planned so I'm sure I sounded like an idiot because i didnt prepare. Lol

Thank you! I never thought this would happen, but it's awesome to think I get to meet my favorite band. Guess I'm going to have to dream bigger after this! I will post the picture with them on here and tell everyone how it goes.

I shared it on twitter and facebook. I'm still voting. :) I hope that you're gonna win. :nice:

Thanks! I think you might be right about that, seeing as he just joined in June of 2012 and that was his first post. Oh well, I won't judge. What are you gonna do? :/

There nothing to do. :\

Thank you, Viri! I will take as many as they will allow! I'm not allowed to ask for autographs, but I may try!

The "official" meet and greets I've had, they don't let you take your own photos either :( They have staff take it and email it to you. Maybe yours will be different. Still awesome that you will be able to talk with them a little.