🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

have you ever thought that someone you know in real life is stalking you in this forum?

Destrokk

Hahaha, no it's okay! I was already into Coldplay when we were together.. but now I really maintain contact with several people from this forum via Twitter, Facebook etc.. he saw it there and he created an account on here to see what I was up to, so basically keep an eye on my every move. It's insane. I was really mad at him when I found out :lol:

I gave my old alt account, which I hadn't logged into for years, to my boyfriend so he could browse the forum and he logged into it from my laptop and pretty much got instantly banned.

Although when I explained that it was now my bf's account the mod didn't seem to believe me :uneasy: Though when other people say it's there sisters account or whatnot they don't get banned.

Seems fair.

But w/e my bf just made a new account. Just got to be careful he doesn't log in from my house again.

hey lil sis

:O

Does he live with you? (I know that may sound like a creepy question but based on your response I might have an answer for you.)

Yes! i´m not sure though because he always brings up "those friends you have in FORUMS" and i never even mentioned that i joined this forum.

or maybe its just me

Well, i have creeped on my bf a couple of times on the forum he is part of, so I would not be too surprised if he did the same... Although i do not think he knows my username, so it is all good. At least i hope he does not... since i have mentioned this forum to him countless times.

I once referred a friend of mine to this site, and she made an account, but she never did anything with it. Which is just as well, seeing as we aren't even friends anymore. HA. :|

Thankfully, though, everyone in my family leaves me alone when it comes to my Internet life.

Yes! i´m not sure though because he always brings up "those friends you have in FORUMS" and i never even mentioned that i joined this forum.

or maybe its just me

If he actually made an accound and logged on (since you live in the same house)... we'd "know". Of course, he could always lurk here and stalk you without an account. At any given time I'd say about 80% of the people viewing the site are "guests" instead members (the number counts are on the main forum page).

^ Your brother? :surprised:
Yip, his brother. I wasn't aware of the relationship until sometime late last year. :nod:

I'll give you imaginary interwebz $100 if you can correctly guess who.