🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

have you ever thought that someone you know in real life is stalking you in this forum?

Destrokk

^Wow, impressive guesswork.

I have no idea if anyone is watching me on here, I've always been open about it, and I wouldn't care at all (To an extent, I mean if they checked a lot without telling me I'd think that was really weird).

Well, i have creeped on my bf a couple of times on the forum he is part of, so I would not be too surprised if he did the same... Although i do not think he knows my username, so it is all good. At least i hope he does not... since i have mentioned this forum to him countless times.

This I find weird. What's he going to see on here that's so horrible?

If he actually made an accound and logged on (since you live in the same house)... we'd "know". Of course, he could always lurk here and stalk you without an account. At any given time I'd say about 80% of the people viewing the site are "guests" instead members (the number counts are on the main forum page).

poop i forgot about that

theres nothing really that bad that he could see, but he thinks that you´re all pedophiles and he´ll tell my parents an exagerated lie

^Wow, impressive guesswork.

I have no idea if anyone is watching me on here, I've always been open about it, and I wouldn't care at all (To an extent, I mean if they checked a lot without telling me I'd think that was really weird).

This I find weird. What's he going to see on here that's so horrible?

not much really i guess... except for all the Berryman loving lol

No one in 'real life' knows about me on this forum

Buuuuuut, if this counts, I joined Atease a while ago..annnnd these people creeped me on this website to find pictures of me and yeah.

I hardly ever post there anymore because of it.. :\

for my part nobody cares about me in my real life so I do not see people in my real life come here in forum to spy on me :lol:

but :inquisitive:

I feel that Baptiste spy me on my facebook just an impression. (he said he saw my recipes on facebook) and the other day he said he wanted to become a heavy metal singer in a local band.

and in these eyes says "sex with you" me I'm not careful I saw nothing.

and in coffee with others friends. starts to speak in front of the others and me about children he would have with someone in life one day, yes if he meets someone.