✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay vs Others

kulcu

AROBTTH vs. Wrecking Ball :laugh3:

You are hereby condemned to two years of prison and compulsory listening to the AROBTTH album for 24 hrs a day during this time for the crime of mentioning AROBTTH and...that other song....in the same line.

;)

Midnight vs. Asereje (The Ketchup Song) by Las Ketchup (does anyone actually remember that smashing summer hit of 2002 ? :D)

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are hereby condemned to two years of prison and compulsory listening to the AROBTTH album for 24 hrs a day during this time for the crime of mentioning AROBTTH and...that other song....in the same line.

;)

Midnight vs. Asereje (The Ketchup Song) by Las Ketchup (does anyone actually remember that smashing summer hit of 2002 ? :D)

Omg, I've never imagined that song was famous in other parts of the world. I have to admit I danced it when I was at school for a project lol.

So, to continue with food related songs I'll say:

Midnight vs Sugar (Maroon 5)

Omg, I've never imagined that song was famous in other parts of the world. I have to admit I danced it when I was at school for a project lol.

So, to continue with food related songs I'll say:

Midnight vs Sugar (Maroon 5)

It was very famous in Central Europe at the time, I guess :D

Midnight vs. Reality (Richard Sanderson)

Midnight vs Hey Jude by THE Beatles

;)

Rmb my plan in the Oldplayers thread about me separating the 3 guys from Chris to talk some sense into them while you guys handle Chris? Let's merge it with this plan of yours.

Also, Asereje was popular in Singapore too. Childhood memories lol

Of course that masterpiece True Believer ! That awesome voice (not the bullshit in the chorus, but the guy who sings those verses is like the greatest singer of all time. DANNNCE CHANNNNCE yeah)

We Never Change vs. Scarborough Fair (Simon and Garfunkel)