✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin to replace Keith Urban on The Voice Australia?

Tash

We don't *really* know Chris, but from what we can understand as fans, he seems to be the exact opposite of a tv judge :lol:

The only thing I can imagine him saying would be "I like it :D" after every single performance, in a weird-uncomfortable movement of shoulders, like he always does :lol: (picture the moment when an interviewer told him One Direction are huge fans of Coldplay)

Thank you Debs for clearing it up, I really didn't understand how that story could have been possible!

And now I really have to study for my test tomorrow, ugh, so many things happening in the Coldplay world the last few days, it's hard to focus!

We don't *really* know Chris, but from what we can understand as fans, he seems to be the exact opposite of a tv judge :lol:

The only thing I can imagine him saying would be "I like it :D" after every single performance, in a weird-uncomfortable movement of shoulders, like he always does :lol: (picture the moment when an interviewer told him One Direction are huge fans of Coldplay)

Thank you Debs for clearing it up, I really didn't understand how that story could have been possible!

And now I really have to study for my test tomorrow, ugh, so many things happening in the Coldplay world the last few days, it's hard to focus!

Totally agree with you :lol:

And good luck studying, I know what it feels like :)

Thank god it's not true PHEW :sweatdrop:

Thanks a lot for making it clear, Debs!! :D

Maybe the Aussie version of The Voice is different than the US one but I watch the show and I never hear the judges put down or belittle the contestants. I've always found them to give pretty honest and constructive criticism.

Having said that I'm still not sure it's a direction Chris would go, being a judge on any show so the rumors probably is nonsense.

Maybe the Aussie version of The Voice is different than the US one but I watch the show and I never hear the judges put down or belittle the contestants. I've always found them to give pretty honest and constructive criticism.

Having said that I'm still not sure it's a direction Chris would go, being a judge on any show so the rumors probably is nonsense.

Agree, The US version, has CeeLo Green, Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, and Adam Levine, and never do they put anyone down. The Voice US is very entertaining and Funny :)

That's the (Dutch) idea, because there are no first auditions like in idols, where there are people that really can not sing at all.

All the people you see have already been through first auditions, so they can sing. No judge in the Dutch version has ever been mean or disrespectful.

I wonder in what country the judges tell the people, that they suck.. ??