✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which is the Best Mylo Xyloto Music Video?

Revolverwin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, is there anyone who doesn't love the Paradise video? Don't get me wrong, I think its cute that the Chris and Matt went out and improvised a goofy elephant bit. But after an entire summer of revealing MX songs live, I really wanted a video that explained something about the album.

Musically, Paradise is a cool song. Lyrically, the song has no depth. "A girl wishes her life was better". And then a video about a dancing elephant. How do some fans think this is their best video yet?

Like I said, cute. Not brilliant.

Just curious, is there anyone who doesn't love the Paradise video? Don't get me wrong, I think its cute that the Chris and Matt went out and improvised a goofy elephant bit. But after an entire summer of revealing MX songs live, I really wanted a video that explained something about the album.

Musically, Paradise is a cool song. Lyrically, the song has no depth. "A girl wishes her life was better". And then a video about a dancing elephant. How do some fans think this is their best video yet?

Like I said, cute. Not brilliant.

But....but......Chris riding a unicycle in an elephant suit...:wacky::wacky::wacky:

and then finding the boys who are in elephant suits too....:wacky::wacky::wacky:

I'm still waiting for an EPIC music video, you know, like the Speed of Sound and Clocks one, where you just stare in awe at all the amazing shots of the band and instruments and stuff. For exapmple they could as well make a very melancholy/sad music video for Up With The Birds, like they did for Trouble and The Scientist. There are sooo many possibilities to make great moving music videos, but in this era they just come up with... randomness :confused:

I'm still waiting for an EPIC music video, you know, like the Speed of Sound and Clocks one, where you just stare in awe at all the amazing shots of the band and instruments and stuff.

Exactly , both Speed of Sound & Clocks have an Epic Music Video , if not the Best !!!

in this era I think ETIAW is the best one , I don,t really like Paradise music video

Charlie Brown & Princess of China are the Worst !!

Hurt Like Heaven one is OK .

I've voted for ETIAW :)

It's maybe because it is just the band, and not with Rihanna, not with elephant-hats or in a Club :D You can see Will, Guy and Jonny, too :) (that's is unfortunately not be sure)

2nd: Paradise

It's too sweet :)

3rd: Princess of China & Hurts Like Heaven (can't dicide)

in PoC Chris is hot, but the rest is not likeable... and HLH-video is just not what I like

4th: Charlie Brown

I mean, it is in a Club! Other explanations aren't necessary...

I'm still waiting for an EPIC music video, you know, like the Speed of Sound and Clocks one, where you just stare in awe at all the amazing shots of the band and instruments and stuff. For exapmple they could as well make a very melancholy/sad music video for Up With The Birds, like they did for Trouble and The Scientist. There are sooo many possibilities to make great moving music videos, but in this era they just come up with... randomness :confused:

That would be awesome. :wacky:

I'd love if they made a video for UWTB..But it's not gonna happen. :shame:

• 2 weeks later...
PoC one is the worst, no sense and full of mistakes. Pure ----.

HlH one is an advert for MX comics.

CB one is an advert for Xylobands.

Paradise and ETIAW are both fantastic, but I love the color of ETIAW.

yes, Charlie Brown Is a live video like Clocks, Fix You, Lost! It's Always the same!