✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the post office, my card would arrive in 4 days to *secret destination* (thanks Dany 93 xD), so I have 3-4 weeks to work hard on a good idea :santa::idea2::book2:

As mentioned in the PM, postal services are considerably slower in November and December. So please don't wait that long otherwise it might not arrive in time.

i intend to send my card in one week :)

Today, I buy all the stuff for the card. I will send it next week! :)

I have almost finished preparing the SS card that I plan to send within the next 10 days.

Sending mine tomorrow! Can't wait :)

Don't worry, I'll let you know when I do Santa!

:thumbsup:

According to the post office, my card would arrive in 4 days to *secret destination* (thanks Dany 93 xD), so I have 3-4 weeks to work hard on a good idea :santa::idea2::book2:

You should send it out ASAP. When I sent a postcard to another Coldplayer in the US (not SS related) the lady at the post office said it would take four days. It took much longer than four days. :dozey:

You should send it out ASAP. When I sent a postcard to another Coldplayer in the US (not SS related) the lady at the post office said it would take four days. It took much longer than four days. :dozey:

I have to send it to another country of Europe (there was a problem with a Brazilian coldplayer and now I have to send the card to a new one), so I don't think there could be a problem if I send it 1-2 weeks before Christmas Day (25th December). Last month I orderer a CD from Amazon.de (Germany) and in 4-5 days it arrived at my home

I have to send it to another country of Europe (there was a problem with a Brazilian coldplayer and now I have to send the card to a new one), so I don't think there could be a problem if I send it 1-2 weeks before Christmas Day (25th December). Last month I orderer a CD from Amazon.de (Germany) and in 4-5 days it arrived at my home

Please don't be stubborn and just send your card as soon as possible : )