✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked new emails on my Ipod while having lunch at restaurant today (there was no wifi, but the Ipod had already downloaded them when I was still at home this morning), I melted and almost started crying of happiness over my food when I read the pm :laugh3: I know maybe it's strange, but... It also was a boring lunch :nod:

Oh I'm sad, it's over. Just saw it now :/ Well now I know for next year!

That's a very beautiful idea, love it :)

Is that too late to apply for Secret Santa? I've done it every year, its very important to me :/

I was thinking that you two could be each other's Santa this year - as you were too late, but in this way you are able to participate in the excitement of sending and receiving something. Just a thought.

I was thinking that you two could be each other's Santa this year - as you were too late, but in this way you are able to participate in the excitement of sending and receiving something. Just a thought.

Brilliant Idea !! Funny thing is, we're from the same country Chloe and me, and I used to live in her city ahah :) Sending a PM to her right away, thank you !!

I am glad that you like the idea.

I did not call you each other's SS (SECRET Santa) as you will know who your Santa is.

I noticed that you are both from France. And now it turns out that you even know each other. That made me laugh.

I hope that it works out well. My first thought when reading Chloe's post was that I could be her Secret Santa - I would wait for a couple of days before doing anything, and there was your post.

Since you know each other and live in the same country and not far from each other it should be easier for you to send each other something really special - or you could also meet and exchange what you have got - and you might be able to go and see the Coldplayfilm together. :idea2:

GOOD LUCK, and glad that my idea found your approval. :sunny:

I am glad that you like the idea.

I did not call you each other's SS (SECRET Santa) as you will know who your Santa is.

I noticed that you are both from France. And know it turns out that you even know each other. That made me laugh.

I hope that it works out well. My first thought when reading Chloe's post was that I could be her Secret Santa - I would wait for a couple of days before doing anything, and there was your post.

Since you know each other and live in the same country and not far from each other it should be easier for you to send each other something really special - or you could also meet and exchange what you have got - and you might be able to go and see the movie together. :idea2:

GOOD LUCK, and glad that my idea found your approval. :sunshine:

:thumbsup:

I know I really have nothing to do with this, but that's a nice thought of you, Nancy. :thumbsup:

I'm trilled to send my SS something. :cheesy: I think i'm going to send it next week, or the week after that. :nice: