✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2012

Tash

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that in the mail...? It's from my Secret Santa!!

Look what I got from the lovely joana_abreu!

Very nice bracelet and ear rings and the sweetest card. The ocean... I miss it and the sun so much on this cold rainy day, just what I needed.

Thank you so much Joana (and yes, I too hope I Will receive that as my Christmas gift :wink3: :lol:)

Oh, and look at the back of the envelope! Christmas lights lyrics :)

064.jpg

And thank you Santa's helpers for organizing this!

I'm a firm believer that Christmas activities should not start before December 1st :P But a few days ago, after receiving in the mail a letter and shaking it to hear that there was something rattling inside, I couldn't help but cave in and open it!...and it was by far the BEST DECISION EVER!!

I received a package from Anita (Barbamama), all the way Holland!!

2it0peg.jpg

(sorry, can't figure out how to make the image smaller)

In addition to the card, there was lovely little photo booklet with plenty of photos of my fav Guy :wink3: It's definately going to be kept in wallet so that I can sneak a peak every so often :sneaky:

I think my housemates can attest for how excited I was with the shrill squeal I let out upon opening the envelope...too bad I opened it so late that night. I couldnt fall asleep til the wee hours of the morning :P

Showed this to my coworkers (non-Coldplayers) at work the next day, and they all agreed that it was pretty amazing how we can all come together and make lovely things and do such friendly gestures for complete strangers around the world, just because we all have the common-love of Coldplay :)

p.s: Good job Santa on matching me with my fellow name twin ;)

I received my Secret Santa package today! :cheesy:

Thank you very much Nancy (RedBalloon) for this nice card and these very interesting gifts! I look forward to go through them properly during my Christmas break (until then, it's FINALS time! YAY! :cheesy: ) :D

2012-11-26132530.jpg

2012-11-26132542.jpg

2012-11-26132616.jpg

2012-11-26132624.jpg

2012-11-26132631.jpg

I haven't sent my card yet :embarrassed:

I'm finalizing it this afternoon and sending it tomorrow :nod: