✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

That time I met Chris and Gwyneth after they almost ran me over in their car

notlost92

@ notlost92: Seeing your signature with Chris' drawing of you - then you should be considered BEST SIGNATURE in my opinion. It is great - both Coldplay-related (Chris' drawing) and related to you (as the drawing is of you). :awesome:

But I have already voted / submitted my ballot - after being much in doubt about this category! But this could be an inspiration for other coldplayers who have not yet voted.

Just watch the signature again in post 92 in this thread.

I chose Swedish ColdplayOlivia's story (she made Chris call Danish Phoebeo thus being a strong contender for nicest coldplayer), but you were a very strong runner up.

And again - thanks for sharing your story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Cool story! Ohhh, I want Chris to almost run over me! Now he's not with Gwyneth, I could convince him of what a great wife I would be :P x

"Sorry, I can't marry you, you don't even follow basic safety tips such as looking where you're going where there is likely to be a car"

how convincing :P

Cool story! Ohhh, I want Chris to almost run over me! Now he's not with Gwyneth, I could convince him of what a great wife I would be :P x

*gets rolled over by Chris Martin's car*

*worried Chris jumps out*

Chris: "JESUS CHRIST LADY WHAT WHERE YOU THINK-"

Flattened You: "Oh hi there :charming: So now that ur single-"

Chris: :angry: *steps back into his car and continues driving over the remaining part of your squished body*

MY, how romantic! :dazzled:

Chris: :angry: *steps back into his car and continues driving over the remaining part of your squished body*

:laugh3:

Way over the top creepy and obsessed Coldplay fangirl:

"I wish I could've been there so I could have hurled myself under the car and had Chris kill me with his car so that when he was sent to prison for vehicular manslaughter and causing death by careless driving he could be all sad and cry and write a song about how much he missed me and how I was his greatest fan and then I would be so happy cause I'd be immortalised forever and all the other jealous fangirls would weep and wish they were me." :wacky:

"I wish I could've been there so I could have hurled myself under the car and had Chris kill me with his car so that when he was sent to prison for vehicular manslaughter and causing death by careless driving he could be all sad and cry and write a song about how much he missed me and how I was his greatest fan and then I would be so happy cause I'd be immortalised forever and all the other jealous fangirls would weep and wish they were me." :wacky:

You know wat

I don't even think this is too far from what some fangirls would do :worried:

and NO, for a change I'm not talking about myself here! :laugh3:

Yeah I can imagine your fantasy is you, dressed as Batman, repeatedly running over Chris Martin with his own car, singing "and I will tryyyy to fix you". :cheesy:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! BRILLIANT! :lol::laugh3:

I love your brain very much :wacky:

LOLLL

My fantasy would totally be getting into a heated argument with Chris as I detail everything that is wrong with the songs I don't like, and then if my efforts fail, leaving a present in the top part of his toilet.

My fantasy would totally be getting into a heated argument with Chris as I detail everything that is wrong with the songs I don't like, and then if my efforts fail, leaving a present in the top part of his toilet.

I suppose the present would be a very personal one? HAHAHAHA

I've always wanted to do the same, if i get the chance to meet them i would spend the time criticizing them lol

LOL! I said I want Chris to almost run me over, not actually do it! I just want to be dazzled, not injured! :P x

Now this is something that could surely be realised and I am willing to offer my services in whatever way I can to help you live out this magical dream . Just make sure you have a nice Indian beforehand.

It'll take some guts, since I am not one for spicy food, but to achieve my dream, I'd do it.

We all have to make sacrifices to achieve our dreams, but I know that you can do it, for the good of mankind and the future of the human race, for the single mum who has to work 2 jobs to make ends meet, for the poor African who has to walk ten miles a day for water,for some little crippled boy in a hospital somewhere, for the crazed murderer sitting on Death Row, for little Timmy from A Christmas Carol, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!