✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

That time I met Chris and Gwyneth after they almost ran me over in their car

notlost92

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Awww! Thank you so much for sharing! This made me smile and (erm I almost cry!). I've been a long time fan as well and I've always wanted to meet the guys. I love the drawing he made of you, so cute! :nice: :D

^ 68 thanks at the moment (at 20:27 cet on 4.11.12)

OKAY. PHEW.

So I just got back to Rome (where I live) from London, and I just checked this thread and my twitter and my tumblr and facebook I am SO OVERWHELMED. Everyone is messaging me from everywhere to talk to me about it and just AHHHHH. And of course I'm still in shock from the actual event and now there's all of this aftermath...

Anyway, I just read all of the messages and they made me so happy and I promise that I'll come back and respond and stuff but right now I'm beyond exhausted and it's 1AM here. But I'll be back on tomorrow!

OKAY. PHEW.

So I just got back to Rome (where I live) from London, and I just checked this thread and my twitter and my tumblr and facebook I am SO OVERWHELMED. Everyone is messaging me from everywhere to talk to me about it and just AHHHHH. And of course I'm still in shock from the actual event and now there's all of this aftermath...

Anyway, I just read all of the messages and they made me so happy and I promise that I'll come back and respond and stuff but right now I'm beyond exhausted and it's 1AM here. But I'll be back on tomorrow!

Aren't Coldplay fans just cool? :awesome: Good luck answering the 40582345890234 messages though! :laugh3:

OMG, thanks for sharing, Zoe!!! Of course you're still shocked! That was beyond any expectations! I'm sooo happy for you!!! :dance::dance::dance:

And they were so nice, and... And... Gwyneth taking a pic of you and Chris, how WEIRD as AMAZING is that?!?!?! :dance::dance::dance:

Okay, so... update: I think I'm actually in denial about the whole thing. Cause I was just thinking about how for so many years I'd have all these recurring dreams about meeting Chris, and they'd feel so real, and I'd wake up and roll over and expect to see proof that it'd actually happened- an autograph, picture, something- but of course they were just dreams... And now I have my autograph propped up next to my bed, so I wake up and see that it REALLY happened, and it's so overwhelming. Is this what everyone goes through after they meet their biggest hero?!

Anyway, thanks so much for all of the kind words, and for saying that I deserved it for being respectful, etc... I'm glad you guys thought that instead of "omg she stopped them in their driveway" :P I'm so happy that it all worked out- but of course it did, because we all know how great Chris and Gwyneth are! This is just more proof :)

Okay, back to watching Glastonbury 2011 blankly and thinking "I met you" repeatedly, haha...

Congratulations - you so deserve the hole thing!!!

Enjoy!

Oh, I wish I was you.... I just can´t say how much I envy you!

But I am also so glad it happend to you, you seem really really nice - and such a big fan!!

Coldplay (Chris Martin) is the best - and you got proof! :kiss:

Also to meet the sweet Gwyneth - what are the odds?! :o

I wish you all the best!

And also - congratulations on Obama being elected!! So great! ;)

Okay, so... update: I think I'm actually in denial about the whole thing. Cause I was just thinking about how for so many years I'd have all these recurring dreams about meeting Chris, and they'd feel so real, and I'd wake up and roll over and expect to see proof that it'd actually happened- an autograph, picture, something- but of course they were just dreams... And now I have my autograph propped up next to my bed, so I wake up and see that it REALLY happened, and it's so overwhelming. Is this what everyone goes through after they meet their biggest hero?!

Anyway, thanks so much for all of the kind words, and for saying that I deserved it for being respectful, etc... I'm glad you guys thought that instead of "omg she stopped them in their driveway" :P I'm so happy that it all worked out- but of course it did, because we all know how great Chris and Gwyneth are! This is just more proof :)

Okay, back to watching Glastonbury 2011 blankly and thinking "I met you" repeatedly, haha...

• 3 weeks later...