✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy on DVD

MrsBerry

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

We were watching the tour diary yesterday and my sister is like "Is he a bit thick?" referring to Guy. I'm like "No, well, maybe." lol but I was only joking. :D She asked me straight after when he said "I'm going to buy a jukebox. A nice big old jukebox" :lol:

:lol:

We were watching the tour diary yesterday and my sister is like "Is he a bit thick?" referring to Guy. I'm like "No, well, maybe." lol but I was only joking. :D She asked me straight after when he said "I'm going to buy a jukebox. A nice big old jukebox" :lol:

Awww :lol: . Yeah, he's a bit ditzy and naive isnt he? Guy must be a laugh though, especially with his, "Is that a coincidence?" comment :lol: . Guy is so cute *faints*

Twin4life, this bit's in the middle of the DVD. Its after the bit where Chris is being interviewed on the bus :)

I think Guy's hilarious. But I think he's got the kind of humor that not so many people get.

So I can imagine people thinking that he's daft or something, while he's such a laugh actually. I still can't stop laughing about his Spain-being-a-part-of-geography-remark hhhahahahahaha :P :D Brilliant!!

I think Guy's hilarious. But I think he's got the kind of humor that not so many people get.

So I can imagine people thinking that he's daft or something, while he's such a laugh actually. I still can't stop laughing about his Spain-being-a-part-of-geography-remark hhhahahahahaha :P :D Brilliant!!

that's my favourite momment of the DVD!!

spain is a part of geography, isn't it? :lol: :lol:

I also like when he say "Atlantic"!!

It's amazing, cute, beautiful!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, goofy-ish is the right word, but I thought that he was trying to be funny.

I liked that he talked a lot, b/c before I saw the DVD I was under the impression that he was the shy "guy" of the group, but I don't think it's that way at all.

:confused:

Yeah I agree.

I thought he was really funny, which suprised me. But it was the things he would say that would make me laugh, or just the way he talked. I don't think he was trying really hard to make people laugh at him.

But yeah that dvd changed the way i look at Guy. :P