✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christmas Lights - special tribute

Enrico Fusai

Hi Everyone!

My name's Enrico Fusai and I'm an italian Coldplay super-fan.

I'm brand new here in this forum and it seems to be a wonderful place to share the passion for our favourite band... They really fixed me when I was feeling a zero... So I feel an inconditional love for them.

I've been introduced to this forum by Jack Westrop, a very talented guy who covers lots of Coldplay songs on his YouTube channel.

And today I'm here to show you my new video. I'm a singer and songwriter and, together with my guitarist Mario Ceglia, we've covered the super-wonderful Christmas Lights.

:)

I really hope you guys like it, and maybe post it on the Homepage of the site... We would really appreciate it!

So... Here's the link (cut off the space between [you] and [tube]):

you tube.com/watch?v=IJFHBb-fetw

Have a good night...

Love,

Enrico

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJFHBb-fetw[/ame]

Hi Everyone!

My name's Enrico Fusai and I'm an italian Coldplay super-fan.

I'm brand new here in this forum and it seems to be a wonderful place to share the passion for our favourite band... They really fixed me when I was feeling a zero... So I feel an inconditional love for them.

I've been introduced to this forum by Jack Westrop, a very talented guy who covers lots of Coldplay songs on his YouTube channel.

And today I'm here to show you my new video. I'm a singer and songwriter and, together with my guitarist Mario Ceglia, we've covered the super-wonderful Christmas Lights.

:)

I really hope you guys like it, and maybe post it on the Homepage of the site... We would really appreciate it!

So... Here's the link (cut off the space between [you] and [tube]):

you tube.com/watch?v=IJFHBb-fetw

Have a good night...

Love,

Enrico[/size][/font]

Welcome Enrico! Enjoy the forum!

Thanks for the song/tribute; I like it, you both did a god job.

I listen a lot to this wonderful christmas song and it's fun to hear different performers of the same song (there is also a choir hear who is singing it acapella on this forum - and that is lovely to listen too).