Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WAIT! now I know! Is this the packaging of a milky way bar? :D

If so, my guesses would still be moving to mars or maybe ASFOS or Amazing day? Basically every space-and-stars related coldplay song...

It is indeed a picture of a Milky Way bar. :)

Amazing Day is the correct answer.

"The whole Milky Way"

But I was only showing you a part. ;)

Your turn.

• Like 2

Wow, is that a new wrapper or only sold in Europe? I've only seen one with brown background and white label rimmed in green or something like that. Of course, I very likely could be hallucinating due to pain right now! Too funny, auto-spell changed "hallucinating" into "Halloween donating"!

• Like 4

Wow, is that a new wrapper or only sold in Europe? I've only seen one with brown background and white label rimmed in green or something like that. Of course, I very likely could be hallucinating due to pain right now! Too funny, auto-spell changed "hallucinating" into "Halloween donating"!

Small-milky-way-package.jpg

:cool:

LOL at auto-correct!

Hope you're taking care of yourself, IAmSue! :heart:

Guy42 , awe thanks for your concern and for the candy bar! Yum! Can't eat them any more but fondly remember the taste. That is the wrapper of my dreams. The rest of this week, I promise, is resting and low key.

It is the wrapper as I have always known it. But I don't eat it that often.

I saw that there are other variants (brown, light brown) but the one with the stars was the most fitting with the milky way (the universe) theme of the song.

And I'm sorry to read that you're having pain. Get well soon!

• Like 1