Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh it's an analogy not a sequence ! I missed that.

So B-Side of Parachutes to track of previous album = title track of X&Y album to B-side of AROBTTH ??

Clever though. This puzzle reminds me of the line from the movie "Jerry Maguire", "You complete me"

Fun. X & Y mentions tidal wave and outer space. Fun says "From the top of the world to the top of a wave". First two both talk about similar themes to each other. I can't get to specific lyrics now. Walking dog. Read it last night.

Fun. X & Y mentions tidal wave and outer space. Fun says "From the top of the world to the top of a wave". First two both talk about similar themes to each other. I can't get to specific lyrics now. Walking dog. Read it last night.

Interesting observation. I never noticed. It is related to the lyrics. So however For You and See You Soon are related, X&Y and the target song are related. It's kind of subtle but it is specific.

Trying to figure out what these songs have in common, just can't figure it out lol. (as you said it has something to do with the lyrics...)

I'm gonna actually try to solve these riddles now since I actually have a good riddle in mind now in case I do get it right. :D

Errr what ? :D

But it's wrong, right ? Hm. Seems my little idea was not it...

I was just pretending you were making me talk LOL. No, that's not the song.

Trying to figure out what these songs have in common, just can't figure it out lol. (as you said it has something to do with the lyrics...)

I'm gonna actually try to solve these riddles now since I actually have a good riddle in mind now in case I do get it right. :D

Go for it! I'm looking forward to see what you got :)

Here's another clue that might help. Or it might confuse you. It's up to you if you want to use it:

Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground

• Like 1

It was only now when I realized that See You Soon has the term For You in it... (but then, so has Yellow and a myriad other songs)

I hand over to @cp3176 who said he has a good riddle to post !

Yes, amazing things happen when you actually take time to read the lyrics!

Go cp3176!

No need to be sarcastic ! As I pointed out, a hundred other Coldplay songs have the phrase For You too....

Hey, I meant it in a nice way :) I'm just exaggerating because I'm hyped at the moment LOL!

and wait, where does NMFWTTG fit into this ?

The phrase Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground appears in Life in Technicolor II :)

• Like 1

Well considering that you got the riddle right, it's truly your turn so you deserve to post the next one! And considering you seem to be good at making riddles it shouldn't be too hard anyway :D I just wanted to earn my turn, that's all. :)