✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

I have learned today that Chris has contributed to A LOTof songs of artists I even had no clue they existed. :D

He even did backings on Beyoncé's Halo...

Didn't know that before; it explains a lot. :D

• Like 1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next clue, perhaps you'll learn something new :)

Moctezuma isn't only known for the saying "the Moctezuma's revenge", there is something people has kept as a treasure.

Ps. I agree with you @I ran away I don't like rap music and I don't like Kanye's songs but Homecoming is a really good song, it's part of my guilty pleasure playlist.

Next clue, perhaps you'll learn something new :)

Moctezuma isn't only known for the saying "the Moctezuma's revenge", there is something people has kept as a treasure.

Ps. I agree with you @I ran away I don't like rap music and I don't like Kanye's songs but Homecoming is a really good song, it's part of my guilty pleasure playlist.

I've never heard that saying... :confused:

I've never heard that saying... :confused:

It's not that relevant, it was just to lead you in the right direction. It is said that Moctezuma started diarrhea in tourist in retribution for the slavery after Mexico was conquered by Hernan Cortez.

Yes! It was very easy For You ;)

This is the Moctezuma's headdress and it's made of beautiful green feathers from Quetzales, a beautiful Mexican bird [ATTACH]4256[/ATTACH]

Oh OK ! I thought of birds at the beginning but I thought it was too obvious :D

New riddle is gonna come up soon...

• Like 1

Are you sure ? I never heard of this before. Where did you read that ?

Regardless, the song we're looking for has Chris's vocals in it.

Just think about the riddle now and then, it's closer to (your) home than you might think. ;)

I Ran Away, and all others out there. Maybe you guys can confirm this: I read it on a website called

CHRIS MARTIN (CHRISTOPHER MARTIN) LYRICS

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/chrismartin/lether.

I may not have the whole link here. It cut off. I believe it is his because the lyrics so remind me of Chris's. What do you all think? I Ran Away: brilliant clue about Chicago. I would have gotten the singer and then found the song. Your nimble winners best me to it! Congrats!!

I Ran Away, and all others out there. Maybe you guys can confirm this: I read it on a website called

CHRIS MARTIN (CHRISTOPHER MARTIN) LYRICS

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/chrismartin/lether.

I may not have the whole link here. It cut off. I believe it is his because the lyrics so remind me of Chris's. What do you all think? I Ran Away: brilliant clue about Chicago. I would have gotten the singer and then found the song. Your nimble winners best me to it! Congrats!!

I believe this is about the reggae singer Christopher "Chris" Martin who covered the Passenger song. I found no other evidence on the web for our Chris to have been involved in any way with "Let Her Go". Besides, these lyrics websites are often not really trustworthy - when you check they have plenty of wrong Coldplay lyrics as well as plenty of lyrics often falsely ascribed to Coldplay.

• Like 2

Viva la Vida?

it sounded like the "I used to rule the world" part, but faster.

(what a noise to start the day, I hope it didn't stay in my head)

Haha oops, I like the soundtrack a lot, and the movie it belongs to is great too ! :D

And nope, bot VLV...