Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know it's a computer. Either Talk because of the Kraftwerk- Computer Love sample or 42 because it was the name of the computer in Hitchikr's Guide ?

You got it right, the song is 42. Deep Thought is the computer in Hitchhiker's Guide that calculates 42 as the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything. :lol: Your turn. ;)

You got it right, the song is 42. Deep Thought is the computer in Hitchhiker's Guide that calculates 42 as the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything. :lol: Your turn. ;)

It's also the name of a famous chess computer, that's why I thought of Kraftwerk's Computer Love first ! :)

New riddle, it might be a very difficult one: 8 is tired

• 2 weeks later...
no, not Warning Sign !! I wonder, how on earth did you jump to that conclusion ? :)

And as for your question, I guess Death and all his Friends/ The Escapist ?

8th track, and the line... And I'm tireed, I shouldn't have let youu go... :p

And nope, it's not Death and all his friends... Where do you think the Indian influences came in? :)

Reviving this thread, here's another hint:

8 is tired. What would you do if you were tired ? Would you continue standing around, or would you...

Which album ender actually has Indian influences - the tabla (bongo-type drums)?

My answer to BOTH questions is Prospekt's March EP track #8's Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground :laugh3:

Sweet dreams, genteleparachute !

All right, here is the next clue since no one got it. When you're tired, you down. The 8 is tired, so imagine the 8 is lying down. What do you see ?

And I never noticed Indian drums in NWFWTTG. I need to listen to it again I guess !