Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First time I guess one of this riddles :)

That time of the year is coming when our houses are decorated. In MX, the first and second are key moments to remember the loved ones with flowers. In L I'm not sure how they do it.

It's Not the Santa Muerte. It's Day of the Dead on November 1st and 2nd and people remember their loved ones decorating cemeteries with flowers.

So, your answer is right. Cemeteries of London is the answer. Your turn I Ran Away

Oh, you meant All Hallows ? Sorry. I wouldn't have thought it is celebrated in Mexico. Sorry for my cluelessness and clumsy guessing :)

Here's the new riddle:

Charlie Chaplin's life wasn't. Neither was Laurel and Hardy's, even though they were at least two.

A Whisper?

Ps. Out of topic but talking about the Day of the Dead I'm surprised you haven't heard about it. I think it's very well-known around the world. The new Bond film will include some scenes where people is doing a parade celebreting this date. But, if you don't know about it that's ok we always learn something different every day ;) here there are some pics about it https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=day+of+the+dead&client=ms-android-americamovil-mx&biw=360&bih=511&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAUQ_AUoAWoVChMIveDWx-OxyAIVyo0NCh2CnwWC#tbm=isch&q=day+of+the+dead+celebrations

No, not A Whisper...

Thanks, I have really heard something now. I guess I'm not very familiar with Latin American culture, after all :( I just looked up the Wikipedia page for it and it seems it indeed coincides with All Hallows Day here, which has a similar theme but is a religious holiday. (Since I'm not religious I never paid much attention to All Hallows either, to be honest.) But now I've leartn something.

Okay hopefully mine is better than last time:D

Also that was a great riddle @I ran away... it was on another level I never saw before. Great job!:D

Here's the hint: Montreal Canadiens.

Thanks again !

Hm, my first thought, that's French but it didn't get me any further. I googled it and it seems to be a Hockey Club that uses Coldplay songs as intros, but then they have used several apparently? Hmmmm. :thinking: