Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fix You or VIva La Vida ?

Ooooooh good guessing there.... When I originally came up with this idea for a riddle about a week or so ago when I eventuallyy hoped I'd get my turn sometime (looks like it finally happened:D) I came up with Fix You because that was their intro song. Yesterday when I was about to win I realized that was probably way too ease and someone wourld probably guess it right away... :D So I changed my riddle's answer to another song yesterday which will force you to look much deeper....:p

Hm, I did dig deeper and I read in a fan forum that someone says he has heard Clocks being played first, then two songs by another artist and then Fix You. Is it Clocks ??? :D (And by the way, wow. That hockey team must have good taste ! :))

Oh that's a very true statement... Montreal has an amazing musical taste, part of why they are my fav team :D

In fact, my username incorporates some of the Montreal Canadiens... (BTW they won tonight, just barely tho:D:D:D I am SO looking forward to their home game up and coming... their going to play Fix You :D They seem to like Coldplay... hope that never changes)

Nope, not quite... it doesn't have to do with the intro song at all :P

Want any hints? :D

Here, I'll give you one right now:

The Stanley Cup :D

lol, well it's a long explanation. To sum it up I'll just say everything is connected. I mean you gave another hint in another thread and I related it to the number of times the Montreal Canadiens have won the Stanley Cup.

Next riddle (I think I'm better at guessing than giving hints but let's try :p )

This song reminds me the colors of a kind of food which reminds me the colors of two flags.

lol, well it's a long explanation. To sum it up I'll just say everything is connected. I mean you gave another hint in another thread and I related it to the number of times the Montreal Canadiens have won the Stanley Cup.

Next riddle (I think I'm better at guessing than giving hints but let's try :p )

This song reminds me the colors of a kind of food which reminds me the colors of two flags.

Wow, I'd never have gotten that ! That was so misleading, Coldplay everywhere with this team :D

Strawberry Swing ?

I'm clueless again, as usual ! It has somthing to do with paint ? Famous Old Painters ? (but I don't see what food or flag they would remind you of)

Is FK for the Falkland Islands ? I just googled their flag. Is it their flag and the British Flag ? Red and Blue ? If you mix it it's Violet - Violet Hill ? Hm, but that doesn't make sense either. Nah, I'm not making sense, again... :thinking:

Both no....

Here's a hint, it's a country that has the same flag colours as the watermelon (if you don't know what I mean, scroll a bit up to see alisbe's comment from the last riddle ;) And it is not plainly stated like for example Japan in Lovers in Japan; it is a Wordplay.