• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UATW (in my heart she left a hole) ?

or All Your Friends (open fire) ?

I have to admit something, though. The first thought I had upon reading this was actually

the period cramp discussion in the Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude thread :joy:

• Like 3

I have to admit something, though. The first thought I had upon reading this was actually

the period cramp discussion in the Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude thread :joy:

Lol....but yeah, All Your Friends is right...I was thinking of the music video

• Like 1

:joy:

my guess is Viva la Vida for that one time Will injured himself :p

edit: nvm :rolleyes: :p

• Like 2

Christmas Lights. Here is my reasoning: In a Christmas Carol by Dickens, Ebenezer Scrooge meets his past self (whom he met in life), his future self (whom he sees in death), and his ghost of Christmas present. Christmas Lights is a Christmas Carol.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Christmas Lights. Here is my reasoning: In a Christmas Carol by Dickens, Ebenezer Scrooge meets his past self (whom he met in life), his future self (whom he sees in death), and his ghost of Christmas present. Christmas Lights is a Christmas Carol.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Wow, interesting thoughts and it fits quite well actually !! But I was thinking of something different. You need to look earlier, much earlier.

• Like 1

I don't know :p the only key word I have in mind now is ghost

I think it's a bit too early for hints yet (need to give the others chances at seeing the riddle as well), but here is a tiny one: That is not the keyword you should be focused on

The Escapist?

in Life in Technicolor and Death and All His Friends

also guys, this album is almost ten years old and i've only just now realized it starts with life and ends with death. here i was so focused on how cool it is that Viva La Vida is a song about death and Death and All His Friends is a song about life that somehow this one just flew right by me :facepalm::rolleyes:

• Like 4