✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

White Shadows' ending

Kingzilla

Am I the only one who thinks the ending almost equals the endings of politik and Fix You?

Swimming in a sea of faces

Tide of human races

Answer now, it's what i neeeeeeeeeeeed

see it on the new sun rising

See it break on your horizon

Oh c'mon love, stay with meeeeeeeeee

Whenever I hear Chris sing that last line both parts of the end, I get chills. I'm not saying the song itself is top quality, but the ending is so damn epic. I almost wish they added this the setlist before fix you.

What do you guys think?

Am I the only one who thinks the ending almost equals the endings of politik and Fix You?

Swimming in a sea of faces

Tide of human races

Answer now, it's what i neeeeeeeeeeeed

see it on the new sun rising

See it break on your horizon

Oh c'mon love, stay with meeeeeeeeee

Whenever I hear Chris sing that last line both parts of the end, I get chills. I'm not saying the song itself is top quality, but the ending is so damn epic. I almost wish they added this the setlist before fix you.

What do you guys think?

:nod:

I also love how easily it flows into Fix You.

The most epic song with tons of different sounds layered into one just breaks down into the organ you barely hear.

Yes, this is exactly what creates that epic atmosphere, just Chris's voice and that sound. It takes a good voice to create that feeling, a REALLY good one.

Chris has one of the most underrated voices for sure. People expect singers who can wail in high pitch voices and dub them amazing singers. To me, a great singer is one who can emotionally touch me with their voice, no matter how powerful the voice is or how large their register is. Chris Martin is the best at transferring his emotions through his voice to the audience.

Chris has one of the most underrated voices for sure. People expect singers who can wail in high pitch voices and dub them amazing singers. To me, a great singer is one who can emotionally touch me with their voice, no matter how powerful the voice is or how large their register is. Chris Martin is the best at transferring his emotions through his voice to the audience.
This this this :nod:

I think that's why it's hard to do a truly great cover of a Coldplay song.

:nod: THAT

I mean, you can have a shit voice (not Chris' case) and be a great singer, look at Bob Dylan, that guy just "can't sing" but I get goosebumps every time I hear Blowing In The Wind. Chris is an amzing singer because he can put emotions into every song.

Back on topic, White Shadows is not really one of my favourites but the end is indeed quite nice.

:nod: THAT

I mean, you can have a shit voice (not Chris' case) and be a great singer, look at Bob Dylan, that guy just "can't sing" but I get goosebumps every time I hear Blowing In The Wind. Chris is an amzing singer because he can put emotions into every song.

Back on topic, White Shadows is not really one of my favourites but the end is indeed quite nice.

I completely agree with this. People seem to be too focused on how well a persons' voice is, and ignore the emotional power behind their words. Bob Dylan, I think, will always be the perfect example for this, because of just how unique his voice is.