September 13, 201511 yr Well this is just awkward to say the least. Guess you can test out my straw instead?
September 13, 201511 yr Guess you can test out my straw instead? Well it's only fair since you've been so nice to mine.
September 22, 201511 yr [video=youtube;-dVtVekGbjE] I think I'm going to watch this to remind myself how much there still is to fight for as a woman. And because that movie looks pretty damn great.
September 23, 201511 yr [video=youtube;-dVtVekGbjE] I think I'm going to watch this to remind myself how much there still is to fight for as a woman. And because that movie looks pretty damn great. I remember one interview from the Ellen Show with Hillary Clinton, she says women were not allowed to own a credit card back in 1920s whilst they needed to borrow from their husband. And now look at every woman who has more than 1 credit card and can do a lot shopping lol
September 23, 201511 yr I think I'm going to watch this to remind myself how much there still is to fight for as a woman. ain't that right?! so earlier this year, 2 female officers made history by becoming the first ever female army rangers in the US. they were celebrated when this info came out. but guess what? it didn't take long for one macho congressman, whose mighty feathers were ruffled to ask for proof that they weren't given special treatment.. there will never be a shortage of misogynists.
Create an account or sign in to comment