✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London: 'Soldier beheaded' in street in suspected terrorist attack near Woolwich

What did I miss whilst I was away? His posts always seemed conspiracy laden but I never saw him go over the edge. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he said something promoting those kinda things.

Well to be fair it's my interpretation of how he posted, he would talk about how economic issues will drive us into the ground, there will be revolt and blood shed, race wars, and he did it without ever sounding remotely sympathetic, often sarcastic and joking. Just the way he persisted on talking about it, sometimes trying to make a tedious link between the topic and how it will result in such circumstances, like he wanted or even hoped it would happen just to be right.

But one thing that certainly comes to mind when you ask how he went over the edge, were his comments and lack of remorse over them in the Breivik thread, particularly as someone from Norway on this board knew some of the people affected (I think one of them killed). I'm not one to just go into a thread and say "Oh my thats horrible condolences to those who will never see this" but I respect many people do want to express their sadness that way, so in threads about tragedies if I'm going to respond it's usually about the topic itself, but in doing so you almost always have to keep in check what you're talking about, however he offended in an unsympathetic way and continued to and it took many posts to make him realise what he did.