✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Creeper Meetup

Matter-Eater Lad

Who is Kiame? What's the story?

Kiame was a girl who was a frequent poster around a year ago. She was very bright and a laugh, quite a few people including me talked to her on MSN. She had an extremely complex and eventful life story though, can't remember much of it but I'm sure a lot of it is in that thread link. I never gave it much thought because I didn't know a lot of it and I considered her like a big sister. Eventually it was revealed that her IP didn't even trace to the country she lived in or any of the ones she claimed she'd been to. So basically it's extremely likely that she made up a whole life for herself on this forum, the creepiest part of all is that I had her little 'sister' on MSN too, sometimes talking to both of them at the same time. (Mind, I don't remember them both replying at the same time, and they both sort of talked the same.) Kiame mysteriously left Coldplaying and MSN at the same time too, her sister left MSN at this same time frame also.

She/he? was essentially harmless and didn't go out to do anything to anyone, but she very well could've and it's just a very odd story.

Really? I've been here for over 4 years now, and I've only ever had the one account. Maybe I'm an exception to the rule or something... :shrug: I wasn't trying to take your comment literally or anything. I'm merely just trying to find out where you're coming from on that.

You've never been part of Alias Day?

It's a joke! Actually I have no idea where he is but I've heard he's okay :)

Ohh phew I was actually close to tears and then Reilly had to explain to me that it was a joke, still wasn't entirely sure :disappointed: Not because I believe he'd end up in jail but just because I was too dumb to get it :anxious:

Unfunny jar?

we have exchanged cards before I haven't heard from him since december or seen him online at all :(

I knoww he always sends me Christmas cards and I wanted to make him a nice package with cookies and stuff but I don't know his address and I think he'd be too modest to accept it if he came on and I asked him directly. Anyone?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiame was a girl who was a frequent poster around a year ago. She was very bright and a laugh, quite a few people including me talked to her on MSN. She had an extremely complex and eventful life story though, can't remember much of it but I'm sure a lot of it is in that thread link. I never gave it much thought because I didn't know a lot of it and I considered her like a big sister. Eventually it was revealed that her IP didn't even trace to the country she lived in or any of the ones she claimed she'd been to. So basically it's extremely likely that she made up a whole life for herself on this forum, the creepiest part of all is that I had her little 'sister' on MSN too, sometimes talking to both of them at the same time. (Mind, I don't remember them both replying at the same time, and they both sort of talked the same.) Kiame mysteriously left Coldplaying and MSN at the same time too, her sister left MSN at this same time frame also.

Oh wow, that's pretty creepy :\ So much messed up stuff happened before I joined, huh.

You've never been part of Alias Day?

What's Alias Day? Sounds interesting! :wacko:

What's Alias Day? Sounds interesting! :wacko:

The mods/staff/whatever assigned a special day where you are allowed multiple accounts, so you would make your own persona and then people would guess who you are, and if nobody guesses you would reveal yourself I guess

Here, Google found me the rules: http://www.coldplaying.com/?p=13156

And some of the threads from Alias Day '09 (the last one?): http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12&order=desc&page=192

I think I was a clown or something stupid like that

From what I understand it dropped in quality of funniness by the time I joined so there ya go.

Wow I feel like a pro now

She was pregnant too?

Oh dunno her dad was Japanese and her mom was from somewhere else and she was born in Algeria but lived with her family in France but went to Algeria too and went to medical school in Gabon but her IP said she lived in Australia and ahh

Pregnant?! Haha she never claimed to be pregnant, in fact she claimed to be a virgin though she did have a boyfriend (Which by the way, he was also in the army and would visit her like every few months or so, but she'd say he was coming on Tuesday for example and act really excited about it, then when I asked about him visiting it's like she totally forgot about it, and she was online just as much).

She posted a LOT of pics of her when she visited America.

Disclaimer: I do realise I'm talking about her as if what she did was facts, its just easier then writing "she said that she went to America" because it's opening a whole can of worms in trying to explain properly, we don't even know if it was a girl.