✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Creeper Meetup

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Nathan said he knew another Coldplayer (Jo or something) who went to Coldplaying meetups for concert tickets or whatever, and Mark goes, and he planned on getting in a picture with Mark. If only. (I can only say this now because it never happened and clearly isn't happening, I'm quite certain Mark still reads everything on here).

And Bradcock, Karen is the woman who pretended to be "Kels" (Her mother, actually).

I also think Kiame should be invited, so you get some 240 pound Nigerian guy show up.

Since I just met a bunch coldplayers, I was thinking there should be a creeper meetup with Mark, Albie, Rishi, and Karen from Oklahoma. It would be a fun, just don't accepts drinks from Mark, or tell Rishi your address. Who will host?

Meh, I'd better not, especially since Mark probably doesn't like me after all that I said to him right before he got banned.

Extend the invite to Nathan as well, I'd love to see Nathan and Mark together irl

Oh geez, that WOULD be something.

Ah yes. I knew of "Kels", and the whole mother thing, but I forgot the actual name Karen.

Fuck sake, with every new post there's more stuff I don't understand. WHat happened with Kiame?

It's all in here somewhere

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95982

While we're on the topic of banned posters, and I don't mean creepers, why did Ainsley get banned?

Someone pointed out to me that she kept some thing that was being passed around Coldplayers all over the world (A card or artwork or something they all signed or something IM NOT A GOOD LISTENER OK) when she should've passed it on, while I think that would be a ridiculous reason to ban someone it wouldn't surprise me if some mod was pissed about it. I'd still say it's unlikely though.

Not to be so suspicious of mods, but what do you expect when you don't give explanations and even asking for explanations of what goes on here is forbidden- people get suspicious. They can practically do whatever the hell they want.

Someone pointed out to me that she kept some thing that was being passed around Coldplayers all over the world (A card or artwork or something they all signed or something IM NOT A GOOD LISTENER OK) when she should've passed it on, while I think that would be a ridiculous reason to ban someone it wouldn't surprise me if some mod was pissed about it. I'd still say it's unlikely though.

Not to be so suspicious of mods, but what do you expect when you don't give explanations and even asking for explanations of what goes on here is forbidden- people get suspicious. They can practically do whatever the hell they want.

OMG she kept the sacred Coldplaying Scrapbook to herself ?!

Surely she knows why she got banned?

Just to clarify, I'm not saying she shouldn't be banned, purely on the basis that whenever I say something is wrong or what should be done around here, the exact opposite is the course of action.