✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Creeper Meetup

Matter-Eater Lad

Yeah I remember reading an old thread while chatting to people on here in the chatbox and seeing you were banned and like asked everyone dfuq's that about :thinking:

That was a while ago, this thread reminded me of it for some reason.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... who went to Coldplaying meetups for concert tickets or whatever, and Mark goes, and he planned on getting in a picture with Mark. If only.

There's a group picture from November 2010 which has him in it, I think I was standing next to him. (Pretty sure it's posted somewhere on here.) I actually met the guy, didn't think that would ever happen.

...speaking of messed up forum history stuff, anyone remember when the forum actually was shut down for a few days overrrrr... I think it was summer for the Northern hemisphere people, a few years ago. Quite a few people ended up banned.

Yup. I almost got banned too.

Ian is sorting that out with her but she should able to soon.

Thanks!

Guest LiquidSky
That's weird, I heard the PMs sounded pretty brash, and from people who don't even know eachother to discuss it so I don't know what that's about, possibly the templated PM any of you mods send around sounds a bit aggressive to some people, but I don't know I've never actually seen it (You sent me one once but that certainly wasn't like a standard PM). And yes it isn't a new rule but it never got mentioned before recently.

And sorry about that Jo, I felt a bit strange saying LiquidSky because I certainly do know your name, but I figured not everyone reading will so I quickly changed it, didn't think much about it. No offence intended.

It's ok. I understand now.