✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Creeper Meetup

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She hasn't got a clue why she is banned, but a lot of people who were even like associated with the mighty and evil Nathan, got banned around the same time, so maybe it was part of some mass cull as she has been known to TALK to him at times, how dare she.

Well that's what I heard from more than 1 person, but they could've told eachother that, so I'm not claiming 100% certified truth but I don't see why they'd lie about it as they appeared to like Ainsley/sympathise with the ban.

While we're on the topic of banned posters, and I don't mean creepers, why did Ainsley get banned?

She had multiple accounts, we sent her a PM about it and she didn't get back to us, therefore her account was banned.

She had multiple accounts, we sent her a PM about it and she didn't get back to us, therefore her account was banned.

Thank you! (Genuinely)

But uhhh, was she even active when you sent the PM? I hadn't seen her on here in ages and then someone pointed out she's now banned.

I understand the issue with having multiple accounts but the attitude towards it seems really militant, I remember people saying how a mod (Namely, LiquidSky) would send aggressive PM's to people with more than one account who weren't even aware of the new rule, as if having another account is some terrorist threat or something.

Thank you! (Genuinely)

But uhhh, was she even active when you sent the PM? I hadn't seen her on here in ages and then someone pointed out she's now banned.

I understand the issue with having multiple accounts but the attitude towards it seems really militant, I remember people saying how a mod (Namely, LiquidSky) would send aggressive PM's to people with more than one account who weren't even aware of the new rule, as if having another account is some terrorist threat or something.

I didn't say I sent the PM.

People have 4 weeks to get in touch and when that doesn't happen accounts will be banned.

So can she come back? She's ready and waiting.

Her preference would actually be to make a new account and keep the rest banned, if possible.

Tell her to get in touch with Ian (link).

I meant a collective "you", as in sent from the moderators, I don't see what difference it would make whether you personally sent it or not anyway.

The multiple accounts is most likely to do with Alias Day, this is so bizarre how someone got banned for that and I can't see how anyone would disagree with that, it's there to see.

Are you actually serious? No, clearly it's not.

I mean I don't have evidence and haven't spoken to mc_cubed but my basic common sense is telling me it is definitely, definitely not him. And I don't understand why people keep thinking that.

Yup I was very naive about believing that Kiame could be lying about herself, even now I'm still kinda in shock, but that's exactly how some horrible experiences on here start so I guess it was well-deserved.

Probably jail or dead :bigcry:

This is a joke right? Please tell me it is. Might look incapable of understanding jokes right now I don't even care

Kinda on topic, I was gonna mail him some stuff as a present just now, just not many people on lately who know his address

Didn't this forum used to have a day where everyone made an alternate account and it was FUN?

What happened...

It sucks but I guess it's understandable considering the staff want to keep the forums as drama-free as possible

I guess if someone wants to make a forum for us that's very lax on the moderating they're more than welcome to

I meant a collective "you", as in sent from the moderators, I don't see what difference it would make whether you personally sent it or not anyway.

The multiple accounts is most likely to do with Alias Day, this is so bizarre how someone got banned for that and I can't see how anyone would disagree with that, it's there to see.

I'm also interested on what the policy of this is, basically every member on here who has a lot of posts and has been on here for more than 2-3 years has multiple accounts, so it only applies to accounts made after rules have been set?

Can you get banned from logging into a multiple account that has been made prior to the more serious enforcement of the rule?

Sorry couldn't find this in the FAQ (actually I must be really thick/lazy, because I found no mention of multiple accounts in the FAQ) so

Sent scrapbook off late but never arrived. Left board because she felt unwanted. Came back to find she was banned.

:( Hi Ains, if you can read this

This is a joke right? Please tell me it is. Might look incapable of understanding jokes right now I don't even care

Kinda on topic, I was gonna mail him some stuff as a present just now, just not many people on lately who know his address

we have exchanged cards before I haven't heard from him since december or seen him online at all :(

I'm also interested on what the policy of this is, basically every member on here who has a lot of posts and has been on here for more than 2-3 years has multiple accounts, so it only applies to accounts made after rules have been set?

Really? I've been here for over 4 years now, and I've only ever had the one account. Maybe I'm an exception to the rule or something... :shrug: I wasn't trying to take your comment literally or anything. I'm merely just trying to find out where you're coming from on that.

It's a joke! Actually I have no idea where he is but I've heard he's okay :)