✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Barry Gibb (The Bee Gees): I would love to work with Chris Martin

Tash

Gibb tells Music Week of desire to work with Chris Martin

9936002d4d7eaff995fb1f4e842aa4eb.jpg

Barry Gibb has told Music Week in an exclusive interview he wants to work with Chris Martin.

The Bee Gees legend spoke of his admiration of the Coldplay frontman in a four-page interview in this week's magazine in which he also spoke about losing his brothers Robin and Maurice and playing live again.

Gibb told Music Week: “I love Coldplay and Chris Martin. He’s an inspiration for me. I would love to work with him and I think we’re going to see each other at the Nordoff-Robbins award so I look forward to that because we met each other in Australia when I was doing the telethon for the Victoria fire victims with Olivia Newton-John and he was playing Sydney at that point with Coldplay and we had breakfast together and we talked about songwriting and stuff like that. I’m sort of hopeful that might come about. You never know.”

He also spoke about writing and recording with Michael Jackson on an unreleased track and his thoughts about recording again.

“Getting some more shows under my belt, playing in Britain is great because the audiences tell you if they love it, they tell you if they don’t. I like that so I’ll go from there into the studio and then maybe do some US dates if they’ll have me,” he said.

Gibb is in London this Friday to receive a lifetime achievement award at the Silver Clefs in aid of Nordoff-Robbins and where Coldplay will also be honoured, and will play a series of solo dates this autumn in the UK and Ireland.

link

Gibb is in London this Friday to receive a lifetime achievement award at the Silver Clefs in aid of Nordoff-Robbins and where Coldplay will also be honoured, and will play a series of solo dates this autumn in the UK and Ireland.
Ohshit that part scared me :lol: