✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Colour blindness

Prince Myshkin

I feel like this is the kind of thing Karl Pilkington and Ricky Gervais would have a discussion about.

OMG YES. :heart:

Actually, this reminds me of a discussion they did have about how they were curing blindness in mice and how they could maybe do that with humans within 10-15 years or something. Karl ended up ranting about how he wouldn't want that because testing stuff on "mice's eyes" wouldn't be appealing to people. Ohhh, Karl.

It's weird how everyone knows about that stuff now. It was what I listened to as I went to sleep a good few years ago. I've been woken up many times by Ricky's laugh. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I prefered it when it was only a select few who knew the references.

edit - I'm talking when it was podcasts and audiobooks - before they animated it. I do like the animations though.

edit - I'm talking when it was podcasts and audiobooks - before they animated it. I do like the animations though.

Oh, I haven't seen the animations. To tell the truth, I've only read the transcriptions of the podcasts ;)

It's weird how everyone knows about that stuff now. It was what I listened to as I went to sleep a good few years ago. I've been woken up many times by Ricky's laugh. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I prefered it when it was only a select few who knew the references.

I'm actually much more familiar with the podcasts than anything else. I've only seen snippets of the animation.