✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you prefer being..

Liam

Single or not??

I seem to of spent about half of my past 10 years in relationships, was with my last GF for 4 years and that was about a year and a half ago! I do like being single for now, the only thing i probably miss is going on weekends away to somewhere like London!

oh and the constant supply of you know what.... :love:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm single since october of 2012, I broke up with my first boyfriend after two months togheter 'cause I wasn't happy with him... we didn't have a fight or something like that but either I can't say that we're still friends

I miss having someone to cuddle with and kissing :dazzled: but right now I prefer being single

I'm single for the first time in over a year and a half. I loved being in my last (and my first) relationship, just because we had such a good time, like there was no fights or bad times. I loved being in that relationship. And if I was to have something like that again or even close to it, fuck it would be awesome.

But I don't get being in a relationship for the sake of it. I don't understand when girls or guys keep around their partner just to be showered with affection, to be seen with someone.

On the other side of things, I'm actually content enough with being single at the moment. Like it doesn't bother me, it never did. Nearly all of my teenage years was spent single, and in that time I never looked for someone. It just never crossed my mind. Tbh, I wasn't really looking when I met my first boyfriend, it just happened.

I have a girlfriend right now. We've been together now for almost 3 months now. We've been friends(not best friends but friends) since 4th grade. We both graduated in June and she moved away on the 16th of June. So we're going long distance. She is my first ever girlfriend. So I'm new to this but I absolutely love it. I prefer to be in a relationship. It feels like there will always be someone to understand you. However, we are both really busy and with college right around the corner and she has rotc after college, she will be busy. And I will be taking firefighter classes so I'll be busy too. I honestly couldn't see myself with anyone else. I wouldn't mind seeing where life takes us both.

I'm single for the first time in over a year and a half. I loved being in my last (and my first) relationship, just because we had such a good time, like there was no fights or bad times. I loved being in that relationship. And if I was to have something like that again or even close to it, fuck it would be awesome.

But I don't get being in a relationship for the sake of it. I don't understand when girls or guys keep around their partner just to be showered with affection, to be seen with someone.

On the other side of things, I'm actually content enough with being single at the moment. Like it doesn't bother me, it never did. Nearly all of my teenage years was spent single, and in that time I never looked for someone. It just never crossed my mind. Tbh, I wasn't really looking when I met my first boyfriend, it just happened.

Yeah, I have a friend who can't be alone. He's unhappy with himself though, which is the problem. He has said this, I'm not guessing. But I couldn't ever be with somebody I wasn't in love with, or somebody I didn't feel I would fall in love with. I wouldn't see the point. If I'd been with someone for a month or so and I wasn't getting a spark then I'd be out.

Who is your girlfriend, Greg? I'm curious now.

Alice. Didn't have a lot of posts. Doesn't post anymore. We didn't flirt on the board and kept it all to pm, so nobody noticed. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I'm happy for you Greg. I always thought you played for the other team, though.

Quite a few do. I've been asked out by several guys (at least five). I think it's down to eye contact, maybe, as I'm not camp. I am not an alpha male though and don't join in with what people refer to as 'banter' so that could have something to do with it too.

Whatever the reasons, I take it as a compliment.