✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you prefer being..

Liam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We met at a beer tasting event in Spring, just when I thought I knew everyone in this town. :surprised:

Haha, that's quite an anecdote for the future if it lasts! Had you started drinking before you met him? I'm speaking in being more likely to speak to new people, rather than just being drunk and ending up with a random person of course.

Haha, that's quite an anecdote for the future if it lasts! Had you started drinking before you met him? I'm speaking in being more likely to speak to new people, rather than just being drunk and ending up with a random person of course.
I started drinking before I met him, yes, but I was far from being drunk when I started speaking to him. Obviously the alcohol made the whole thing easier but it was nothing like your typical night out in a bar. :lol:

I've been single for ... Two weeks or so, and I'm sorta split

One, it is nice being single because you don't have to worry about screwing things up and you do what you want whenever.

But it does sorta suck not having someone to talk to about everything.

That's just my opinion though.

Only had one actual relationship ever, and it was long distance, so he took it as an excuse to cheat on me whenever he could, and made me feel guilty, which was the messed up part. I fell for him, but honestly, in my opinion it was all fake because you are not supposed to hurt someone you love SO FUCKING REPEATEDLY, so technically, I have been single my entire life, and fell in love with a lie once.

It was nice to have someone to talk to, but still, a lot of things that were going on I kept it too myself because the dude had enough problems on its own, besides being a fucking cheating coward.

I was going out with one of my coworkers, and that was nice. We never got serious, but we would spend a lot of time together for like 4 months, until I got mad at him, and did not hear from him basically ever again.

My love life sucks lol

Now I have a thing going on with my roommate, and I am aware that I am making a mistake given that I live with the guy, so I am ending it sometime soon. Besides, I am possibly moving back to Costa Rica soon.

All of the years where I could have built a relationship with someone were used traveling back and forth because of studying abroad, so I never stayed long enough to have something good.

SHORT VERSION: I prefer having someone to trust them enough to fall in love with them. Besides, cold nights and being sick on one's own SUCK.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
And you can't go to London when you're single because?

Sorry should of explained better, It's just more of a romantic thing to do! I don't like going places on my own, and my mates don't do "weekends away"

Yeah, I have a friend who can't be alone. He's unhappy with himself though, which is the problem. He has said this, I'm not guessing. But I couldn't ever be with somebody I wasn't in love with, or somebody I didn't feel I would fall in love with. I wouldn't see the point. If I'd been with someone for a month or so and I wasn't getting a spark then I'd be out.

I don't get it either. I don't really think that you can grow to love someone either. I'm quite picky when it comes to men, I'm not looking for someone who is perfect but the chemistry has to be there and most of the time it just isn't. I've gone on a couple of dates because my friends told me that I should give someone a chance but it never works out, I always end up getting bored.

I would like to be in a relationship and I miss the companionship but I prefer being single to being with wrong person. Some of my friends constantly argue with their partners, I really couldn't be bothered with that.

well, I've always been single, but I can't say that I prefer being single though I am not depressed....I'm happy with my life and if there is someone who wants to be with me then it will make me even happier!

I'm having a date on thursday (probably) and it is the first time that I got to know that guy in a rather "normal" way and he doesn't make the impression that he only wants an affair...but we'll see...I'm quite relaxed about it at the moment which seems to be a good sign...because I know that it wasn't only the guys who fucked it up before, but it was me as well.

I've always preferred relationships, but found the right one only recently. And we saw each other as Just friends for years. No one was more surprised than us when we got together.:)

i could totally relate to that...it's actually quite nice to be with a very close friend of yours. it makes it seem like you'll understand each other forever.

there's usually a natural tendency to fill the other half, i guess